Crossmare~ First date.

(Requested by: xansvirus15. Fluff... and then angst MUHAHAHAHA!)

Nightmare's POV:

''Hey, Cross... Do you remember our first date?'' I asked, smiling fondly at the memory that flashed before me eyes.

+flash back+

I pulled Cross along the road of AU that I recently found. We made our way to the restaurant I decided we would eat in.
'' *gasp*! This is the fanciest place I've ever been to.'' Cross said as his eye lights sparkled in joy.

''It's nothing really.'' I said as we came up hostess.
''Reservation for Nightmare and Cross.'' she flipped a page or two before finding our reservation.
''Right this way gentlemen.'' she said leading us to our table.

We sat down, discussing what we wanted to eat and drink, soon telling out order to the waiter. I noticed that Cross was staring at me and I got a bit nervous.
''Why are you staring? Do I have something on my face? Well... besides my goop.'' I asked awkwardly.

''Hehe, no. I'm just looking at the most handsome skeleton I know.'' he said with a wink. I blushed lightly and decided to flirt back.
''Really? Last time I checked I wasn't a mirror.'' I said making him blush deep purple.

(Someone suggested something similar a while ago in one of my other one shots. I can't find that comment now but it was to good not to use. You know who you are.)

Our food finally arrived, we ate, talking, laughing and flirting from time to time. It was great. After we ate I paid for our meal, leaving a tip for the waiter. I teleported myself and Cross to the next spot I wanted to take him to.

It was a viewing spot on a hill, a beautiful panorama of the city was before us as the sun set over the horizon. I pulled out my phone clicking random song before scratching out my hand and asking...

''May I have this dance?''
''Pfffhahaha! Yes you may.~'' he purred as he took my hand. And so we danced in the moonlight, sharing small kisses and sweet words.

+flash back end+

''I still think it was our best date.'' I said with a smile. I was only answered with since so I guess he agreed.
''Daddy?'' I suddenly heard from behind.
''What is it Moonlight?'' I asked not looking back at my son.

''Why are you talking to a jar of dust?''

(                 =)

Hope you enjoyed. Bye~)