Revenprint~ Laser tag.

(Requested by: Leafeon_theProxy. Fluffffff.)

Blueprint's POV:

I was sitting in my room minding my own business when suddenly my door burst open, making me fall off my bed.
''Blueprint we're going to laser tag today!'' Raven yelled as he stood in my doorway.

''...okay?'' I said, still laying on the ground.
''Great! Now get yo ass off the ground.'' Raven said his eyes sparkling with excitement I didn't often see.

''Alright, alright, I'm up.'' I said as I got off the ground. He immediately took my hand and raced downstairs, only stopping so I could put on some shoes.

Then he continued running to the laser tag place, I had a bit of trouble with keeping up and almost tripped a few times but I managed to make it in one piece.

''Hello. How much for two people?'' Racen asked a guy behind a counter.
''Twenty dollars.'' the man said in kinda tired voice.

''Here you go.'' Raven said as he practically slapped the money on the counter.
''The game begins in ten minutes. You can play some games while you wait.'' the guy said as he pointed at the small arcade.
''Okay.'' Raven said as he pulled me in that direction.

''You didn't have to pay for me.'' I said awkwardly.
''But I wanted to so I did.'' he said with a smile.
''Okay... can we play air hockey while we wait?'' I asked shyly.
''Of course.'' he replied as he pulled me towards the machine.

~majestic time skip~

We were sitting on a bench together as a worker explained the basic rules and safety procedures.
''Alright, now that's out of the way, time to split into teams.'' they said as they clapped their hands in excitement.

''There will be two teams, since there isn't  that many of you, it'll be red and blue.'' They said as they handed out turned off sets, an vest with lights and sensors and a laser gun.

''It's completely random, you'll find out on which team you are in a moment.'' the said as they passed me my set.

I put it on how they explained earlier to, Raven doing the same.

''Did everyone get into their sets?'' the asked as they looked around, no one replied.
''Good, time to see which team you're on.'' they said as they flipped two switches on the wall.

Everyone's vest lit up eather red or blue, mine was blue, Raven's was red.
''Aw beans! I wanted to be with you.'' I said sadly.
''Hehehe don't worry I won't shoot you too much.'' he said as he laughed softly.

''You could only shoot me in your dreams.'' I said jokingly before walking over to my team.

''For the first 30 seconds your guns will be turned off so you can spread over the arena. After that you'll hear a bell and you'll be able to shoot each other.'' the person said before opening the door.

''Go!''

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been few minutes since our guns activated, I was hiding behind a wall in the corner of the room after someone chased me. I didn't see them anymore but decided to wait a moment before getting out of my hiding spot.

Suddenly someone walked 'in' and pushed me against the wall.
''Wha-?'' ''Hey Blueprint~'' Raven cut me off.
''What are you doing?'' I asked absolutely confused.

He just smiled and then...

He kissed me, I was shocked but... I've fell for him long time ago so I decided to go with it. I kissed him back as well as I could, which probably was much since it was my first kiss.

He then slowly pulled away.
''Wha-?'' I was about to ask but he cut me off again.
''I'm making my dreams come true.'' he whispered into my ear (?).

Then, the lights on my vest turned off. He shoot me. He smiled at me with that handsome face of his and ran away.

I stood there for a moment, completely stunned. Finally I managed to get my shit together.

I smirked softly before running after him.

'This is far from over.' I thought as soft blue blush still glowed on my cheeks.

(Annnddd done. Hope you enjoyed!

Also I hot tagged by XxGlitchGachaxX and I have no free chapters so I'll do it here

1. Not saying, I can tell you it begins with 'A' but that's it.

2. 165 centimetres which is 5'5 feet if I remember correctly? I'm not sure.

3. Gray/blue

4. Not sure if this counts but whatever.

Just a bit ago I scared my sister and I laughed so hard I cried.

5. Fear of being alone or forgotten.

And fear that my family won't accept me for who I am.

6. This:

And I was listening to this on while I was doing this so I'll add it:

7. A classmate of mine.

8. Eather YouTube or Wattpad. Tho both are broken in many ways.

I don't feel like tagging anyone so I won't. But if you wanna you can do this yourself, I'm not stopping you. Bye~)