Kream~ Therapy

(Guess what? It's a fluff! Star Sanses and Nightmare's team have a truce for plot reasons. Pic not mine and idk the artist as per usual.)

Killer's POV:
Dream told me to lay on the couch and wait for him for some reason. I don't question it, last time I did, I somehow ended up tied up to the chair with him painting my face.

After 5 minutes of waiting Dream came in wearing some glasses that were a bit to big for him and a clipboard in his hand.
''Hello Killer I'm your therapist for today.'' he said with a smile.
''You know you look stupid right? Also I don't need a therapist.''
''Shut  up and do what I say!'' He said angrily.
''Ok, ok''

A smile came back to his face.
''Alright tell me what you see on this picture.'' He said showing me a drawing of an flower.
''Um... Dream this is drawing of a flower.''
''Mhm...'' he scribbled down something on his clipboard ''What about this photo.'' he showed me a photo of a giraffe.
''This is giraffe. Dream do you even know what you're doing?''
''Of course! Now could you please read this?''

I sighed and looked an the paper he gave me.
''Would you go out with me?'' I readed.
''Yes! I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven. Session end!'' he yelled before running out. After a moment I realized what just happened.

''You son of a bitch! You do realise we are married?!'' I shouted behind him. Sometimes I wonder why do I love him so much.