Basically Error x everyone but not exactly.

(Requested by: JuliannaGomez749. Okay, I usually don't explain to much here since I don't want you to know basically the whole plot before reading the actual one shot, but here it's much needed. Here Error has a twin sister named Glitch (basically fem Error). They're related to Geno and Fresh, all of the brothers are very protective of Glitch. Okay I think that's all, Jeez this thing is long. Also, I made tha meme lol.)

3 person POV:

Once there were two glitchy twins, a boy named Error and a girl named Glitch.

Error was the destroyer, the keeper of balance but sometimes he was to tired and injured to do his forced job. That's when his sister helped, disguised as her brother, she destroyed the AU until he was in better shape.

No one ever noticed, no one even knew she existed but she didn't mind, she preferred to spend time playing with her brothers anyway.

But of course it couldn't last forever, someone was bound to find out eventually and they knew it.

So when Ink caught Error and Glitch playing tag in Outertale they weren't surprised. But he was, I mean he just saw what appeared to be two Error's one of which looked female playing tag, can you blame him?

From then on the twins destroyed together, since Error was worried someone would try to hurt his little sister.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

''I'm just few minutes younger!'' she yelled as he explained why they worked together now.
''Yeah but you act like you're few years younger. Besides it doesn't hurt to be careful and together it will be easier to destroy therefore easier to keep the balance.'' Error explained.

''You're a dick.'' his twin huffed in annoyance.
''I know, that's literally one of the two things different about us, the other one being your hair.''
''That's not what I meant but whatever.''

''What's balance?'' Ink, who neither of them noticed asked.
''Shit! Don't sneak up on us like that squid! And... the balance between destruction and creation.

To much of the first and there's nothing left, to much of the letter and there's no space so AU's bump into each other, getting destroyed in the process.'' Error said as he stood in front of his sister in protective manner.

''Well shit... why didn't you tell me sooner?'' the creator asked.
''I tried but you didn't listen.''
''My bad... how about we make a truce?''
''A truce?'' Glitch asked.

''Yeah! Oh, and we could throw a ball to celebrate it later!''
'' *Gasp*! Really!?''
''Yeah.''
''As much as I'm keen on the truce, we would go to any party that YOU host.'' Error said, glaring at the squid.

''Brother please let me go! I always wanted to go to a ball! Please?'' Glitch whined with a puppy dog eyes, how could Error say no to that?
''Okay but you have to keep close to me, Fresh or Geno.''
''I promise I will!'' she said with a bright smile.

~time skip to the ball 👗🍾~

Sanses from all across the multivese attended the ball, all of them wearing fancy suits or dresses. But Glitch was certainly the star of the show.

H

er yellow hair for once was not held up in the pony tail, instead falling in beautiful waves a bit past her shoulder blades. Her dress was black fading into dark blue towards the bottom, small crystals were scared around it, resembling stars. It practically reached the ground but ended just centimeter above. She was breathtaking. (Sorry I had to XD )