Ink x Bad guys~ Argument, agreement, love.

(Part 2 to 'Changes'. Plot idea from: NootmareSansu they requested this as well as Wolfpsycho101. Bad title I know.)

Ink's POV:

After Nightmare left I waited patiently for Error to come. Around ten minutes passed before he finally arrived.
''I heard you wanted to talk to me squid.'' he said as he stood next to the bed I was laying on.
''I'm sorry.'' I cried out as I almost tackled him into a hug.

I felt him glitch madly at the contact but he calmed down rather quickly.
''What are you sorry for?'' he asked confused.
''The balance, I should have known. I made you do all this.'' I said as I continue to cry.

'' *sigh* There's literally no way you could have known. It's okay.'' he said, rubbing my back in effort to comfort me.
''No it's not! It should have figured it out! I should have-'' before I can continue he cut me off.

''No Ink. There's nothing you COULD have done. What matters is that now you know... and you can fix your mistakes.'' he said calmly but firmly.
''Okay...'' I mumbled still sniffing softly.

''I wanna hug too!'' I heard suddenly as someone tackled us to the bed.
''Damn it Horror! I told you I can't handle more than one person touching me!'' Error yelled as he glitched madly.

''But I wanted a hug.'' Horror whined in childish way. I giggled at that, he may be scary sometimes but he was adorable if he wanted to.

''Can you guys not crush him?'' I heard Nightmare say.
''Say that to Horror. He's the one that tackled me down.'' Error said, still glitching a lot thought he seemed to get it under control.

''Horror I need you to get off Ink. He needs to eat.'' Nightmare said. Horror whined but got off me, taking Error with him. As they left the room Nightmare helped me sit up before handing me a tray full of food.

My mouth watered at the very sight, fruits, sweets, small sandwiches along with glass full of orange juice.
''Come on. You can't eat it just by staring at it.'' Nightmare joked, making me blush slightly.

As I stuffed my face with food I didn't notice the rest of his gang walk into the room. I only noticed them when they started arguing.
''No, I would totally win.'' Cross said.
''You may have a big knife shorty but it wouldn't help you in that. I would win.'' Killer replied.

''Sorry dude, but you need to do this with feeling, which you don't have much. I say I would win.'' Dust said confidently.
''No way. I'd win I mean I spent a lot of time 'training'.'' Error argued.

''I think I could win... if I tried.'' Horror mumbled.
''Is- is this normal?'' I asked Nightmare.
''Yeah, shut up you guys. I would win, I mean with my tentacles it wouldn't even be hard.'' he added into argument.

They all yelled in frustration, arguing louder and louder to over scream the others. I covered my ears (?) to shield myself from the noise. 'Why can't they just work together? They seemed like good friends I'm sure they could do it.' I thought.

''EVERYONE SHUT UP!'' I heard Error scream.
''Are you okay Ink?'' Cross asked softly.
''Y-yeah... I just don't like a lot of noise.'' I explained.
''Sorry.'' they all said at the same time.

''Um... I don't know what exactly you argued about but... you could always work together?  I mean you seem rather close I'm sure if you did you'd succeed.'' I said quietly.
''Hmm... you know what? You're right Ink.'' Nightmare said ruffling my skull, the others nodding in agreement.

''What did you argue about anyway.'' I asked shyly.
''You.~'' Dust purred as they all came closer to me.
''M-me?!'' I asked blushing madly.
''Yeah, we were arguing over who could win your heart but...'' Error slowly triled off.

''As you proposed... we're going to share.'' Killer finished.
''As long as you're okay with it.'' Horror added.
''So what do you say?'' Cross asked.
''I- I...'' I tried to get something out of my mouth but I was to shocked to do so.

''Take your time Inky.'' Nightmare said softly.
''I- I would love to.'' I finally got it out as I blushed like a mad man. They all smiled soon hugging me and showering me with kisses. I purred happily, doing my best to kiss them all back.

My soul shone brightly, I was happy... I was in love

(Hope you enjoyed.

I saw that someone suggested some other plot but I was already half way done with this so sorry about that

I saw that someone suggested some other plot but I was already half way done with this so sorry about that. Bye~)