Errorink~ My saviour.

(Requested by: jaydencantdoanimatio)

Ink's POV:

Me and Error were sitting in Outertale talking about some random stuff. Our hands rested near each other but not touching yet.

I really wanted to hold his hand but I also didn't want to lose his trust in me. It took me years to take it to the point were we could be this close and I didn't want to lose that progress because of my selfishness.

After a moment my phone rang, I picked it up seeing it was Blue that was calling me.
''Hi Blue! What's up?'' I asked.
''Hi Ink! Could you come to my AU really quick? It's important.'' he said sounding quite worried.

''Sure! I'll be there ASAP!'' I said before hanging up. I looked over at Error to see he was already looking at me.
''Something is happening in Underswap I gotta check it out really quickly Ok?'' I said already standing up.

''Okay.'' He said sighing sadly.
''I'll be right back!'' I yelled opening a portal and running through it.

Error's POV:

After Ink left I noticed that he left his sketchbook on the ground. I quickly texted him that he left it so he wouldn't think that he lost it.

That guy had a serious obsession with his sketchbooks. Like one time he spend a whole week looking for a sketchbook that he lost, only to realise he left it under his dirty clothes.

I chuckled quietly at the memory. The squid could be really adorable sometimes.

As I was deep in my thoughts I heard a twig snap behind me. At first I thought it might've been Ink but then I realized I didn't hear a portal open. Plus if it was him he would've started talking a while ago.

I slowly turned around only to see... Blue?
''Umm... Hi Blue. What brings you here?'' I asked curiously. He didn't reply, he only walked closer to me.

''Blue?'' I called out his name thinking that he just didn't hear me. I was wrong. Before I could react he slammed my body into nearest tree and held a knife to my neck.

''W-what are you d-doing Blue?'' I asked, my voice shaking from fear.
''I should be the one asking you this. What were you doing with my Inky?'' he asked, his voice way deeper than usually.

''We were just hanging out!'' I yelped. Tried to use my strings on him but my magic couldn't form because of how scared I was at the moment.

''Don't fucking lie! You were trying to steal him form me!'' he yelled as he put a knife closer to my neck cutting the bone slightly. I was to scared to say anything and my magic still refused to form.

'I guess that's how I die.' I thought closing my eyes in fear. I expected to feel pain, feel my blood leave my body before I hit the ground and die, but non of this happened.

All I felt was that Blue was suddenly pulled away from me and my body hit the ground as my legs couldn't hold me up.

My eyes were still closed and my body was shaking in fear. I heard some shots but I was in such a panic that I didn't understand any words.

Before I knew it I crashed, or maybe I passed out? I'm not sure.

3 person POV:

After Blue put a knife closer to Error's neck, Ink came through the portal.
''I don't know what happened but no one was in the AU when I got there. Could you help me up with this one Er-'' Ink cut himself of as he noticed the situation before him.