Killer x Dust~ Camp loving.

(Requested by: LustForHeavyMetal. Idk why but I felt like making this a lime, at first it's fluffy but then it's a lime.)

Killer's POV:

I was in my room packing things up, since we were all going to a camping trip. I don't know why someone thought it would be a good idea let alone why we all agreed to do it but whatever.

I heard a knock on my door so I stopped packing up and went to open it. I was greeted with a shirtless Dust.
''What the fuck man?'' I asked blushing deeply.
''Horror stole and hid most of my clothes. Can I check if they're here?'' he asked in that deep sexy voice of his.

The God is teasing me today.

''Yeah sure man.'' I say going back to my half filled bag. He came in looking under the bed and in the drawers and it took a lot of effort for me not to drool over how sexy he is without shirt on.

In Hope's of distracting myself from it I walked to my closet to get clothes for myself but as I opened it... I was crushed with avalanche of clothes that I'm pretty sure didn't belong to me.
''I think I found them.'' I grunted from under mountain of clothes.

''Holy shit dude!'' He yelled quickly pulled me out of there with his magic.
''Are you okay?'' he asked checking for any wounds. I blushed at his concern, it felt nice to know he cared for me so much.

''Physically I'm fine. But mentally? I'm gonna have a trauma for the rest of my life.'' I joked trying to hide the fact that I was flustered.
''Pfffhahahaha Okay, that one was good.'' He said through laughter.

''Well I better get going.'' Dust said as he teleported his clothes out of my room.
''Thanks for the 'help'. Hahaha'' he joked himself.
''Always at your service sir.'' I joke back. I could see him blush faintly before teleporting off.
.
.
.
Did I say something wrong?

~wonderful time skip~

We were all in the castle's living room our bags next our feet as we listened to Nightmare.
''Listen here you little shits 'cause I'm not gonna repeat myself.'' he waited until we nodded before continuing.

''We only have three tents that can fit two people in each so we'll have to share.'' we all collectively groaned at this information but we knew we didn't really have a choice.

''Anyone wants to choose their partner or do you want me to do it?'' Nightmare asked. He was answered with silence.
''Okay so... hmmm... I will share with... Error.'' he said after a moment of thought.

''Ohhhh my~'' me, Dust and Horror said at the same time.
''Shut up!'' he yelled while blushing.
''Dust and Killer you two will go together. And the leaves Cross and Horror for the last tent.'' he said frimly.

We all nodded, I was blushing a bit after hearing that I would have to spend next few days sharing a tent with my crush. God is really teasing me, isn't he?

~time skip to where they're all set up in the camping spot.~

Dust's POV:

''Let's play Truth or Dare!'' Horror yelled out of nowhere.
''What are you? 12?'' Nightmare said irritated.
''It's not like we have something better to do.'' I said sitting down on the ground. They all murmured, seemingly agreeing with me before sitting in a circle on the ground.

''You suggested it Horror so you start.'' Cross said.
''Okay, okay... Error, Truth or Dare?'' Horror asked in a raspy voice.
''Dare, I'm not a pussy.'' Error answered.

''Is that so?~ Then I dare you to summon your full female body.'' Horror said with a smirk. Error blushed deep yellow but did as he was told. I could see Nightmare blush too as he stared at Error's chest.

(Pervert.)

''Here. How long do I have to keep it summoned?'' he asked with a pout.
''For the rest of the game of course!'' that statement earned Horror a glare from Error.

''Whatever... Killer, Truth or Dare?'' Error looking at Killer.
''Truth.'' he answered in a monotone.
''Do you have a crush on D-?'' ''Dare!'' Killer cut Error while blushing.

''Fine but you can't change it again.'' he replied and Killer just nodded.
''I dare you to confess to your crush.'' Error said with a smirk. Killer's blush deepened as he mumbled 'I hate you.' under his breath.

He stood up walked up to me before sitting back down. I looked at him confused.
''Killer what are yo-?'' before I could finish he cut me off with a kiss. He quickly pulled away and said 'I love you' before running off to our tent.

I blushed intense purple as I slowly registered what just happened.
''Excuse me gentlemen, but there's something I need to do.'' I said in a fake British accent.
''Don't you mean someone?'' Cross asked snickering.
''Only if everything goes right.~'' I say giving them a suggestive wink and walking off.

I came up to our tent and tried to unzip it but no success, Killer must have blocked it somehow.
''Killer, please let me in.'' I say gently.
''...Go away...'' he said almost not audible.

''Killer if you don't open I'll cut it- Or I could just teleport in.'' I don't get any sort of answer so I do as I said I would and teleport in.

He was sitting on one of those folding beds that we bought.
''I told you to-'' before he could finish I cut him off with a kiss. It wasn't long but enough for him to kiss me back and for me to push him onto the bed.

''I love you too Killer.'' I said as I pulled away.
''I- well I already told you but... I love you so fucking much Dust.'' he said lovingly.

I dipped in for another kiss which he happily returned hugging me by my neck. I licked his lip (?) asking for entrance, he quickly gave it to me. As our tounges fought for dominance I slipped my hands into his shirt, playing with his ribs and spine.

He moaned into the kiss losing our little battle and letting me explore his mouth. And that's what I did as well as continuing to cares his body. He kept moaning, hugging me tighter to bring me closer.

I slowly pulled away from our kiss to let us breathe. We both panted and he kept moaning.
''Y-you ahhh cheater!'' he half yelled.
''Heh, you can't say you didn't enjoy it.~'' I purred into his nonexistent ear.

He was about to complain but then I squeezed a part of his spine really hard.
''AAHHHhhhh!'' he moaned so loud it was almost a scream.
''I'm guessing I hit a good spot.~'' I purr as I keep squeezing and massaging that part of his spine.

''Fu-ahhhhck y-y-ohhhhu!'' he barely got any words out through his loud moans.
''Don't worry, I'm getting to it.~'' I said with a wink.
''I just need to know if you're ready.~'' I purred into his ear (?).

He just gave me a weak nod as an answer. 'Guys will have trouble falling asleep tonight.' I thought with a smirk.

(It's not exactly what you wanted but I hope you still enjoyed it.

Bye~)

Bye~)