Shitpost/headcannons.

(Because I'm having writer's block and it's literally the only thing I could write.

I'll get on with requests when I'll deal with the block. For now enjoy this kabodle of nonsense.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Blue you're cross dressing from now.

*Blue walking into the room in a kick ass dress*: Bold of you to assume I already didn't.

Me: Oh, I knew I just wanted to make it official for them.

Me: *Looks into camera like in the office.*

Blue: What the fuck?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare likes to sleep on/with people. He even rated everyone he fell asleep on/with on the scale from 1 to 10.

People let him sleep on them because they eather think he looks adorable, know he doesn't sleep much and don't have a heart to wake him up, are intimidated by him and don't want to risk getting killed if they wake him up.

He also likes it when someone sleeps on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't ever play hide and seek with Cross. You'll find him a week later behind some cans in the kitchen cabinet.

Only Nightmare can easily find him and that's only because he can sense emotions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lawyer: Of you can stay a night at this house, it's yours. But beware there's a terrible curse-

Passive: Holly shit home ownership? I'm in!

Ghost: Prepare to die!

Passive: OMG even better!

Alternatively:

Passive: I'm going to own this house or die trying.

Passive: Finally a win win situation.

Error: I'm supposed to be the depressed one in this relationship Night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Covid-19 pick up lines!

Nightmare: If Corona doesn't take you out... Can I?

Lust: Is that hand sanitizer in your pocket or are you just happy to be within 6 feet of me.

Killer: Since all public libraries are closed, I'm checking you out instead.

Dust: Without you my life is as empty as supermarket shelf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error: Raise your hand if you're gay and have a bad eye sight. I'm trying to prove a point to my oculist.

*Dust, Killer, Horror and Nightmare raise their hands.*

Error: I'm happy with the results. We're bonding over not being able to see shit.

Killer: I guess you could say... we're bonding over the fact the we can't see straight.

*Everyone starts laughing.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killer is secretly a huge nerd and I won't be told otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lust: Okay but throwback to my first day in the new school where I didn't know anyone. And this girl just came up to me and said: "You're not straight, are you?"