DS Nightberry~ I lie to save you.

(Requested by: humanoidskelegirl. Angst and then fluff... kinda... you'll see what I mean.)

Night's POV:

There it is again, that unsettling feeling of eyes littering over me even though nobody's here. Not even my teammates. This feeling wouldn't leave me for months, no matter where, no matter when, I always felt it.

My companions told me I was paranoid, that there was no one watching us but... I still couldn't shake off this feeling.
''It doesn't matter... I better go back to our camp.'' I said out loud.

But that never happened... instead someone grabbed me by my waist, putting some sort of cloth over my mouth. I struggled to get out, trying to scream for help but these screams were muffed by the thing over my mouth.

I started to feel dizzy, trashing around in their hold became harder but I wasn't about to give up, not till my last breath.

Suddenly I felt them drop me to the ground, I heard some distant sounds of what I assume was fight. Sadly I fell into unconsciousness the last thing I heard being...

''Shit.'' said by a familiar voice
.
.
.
.
.
Blue.

~time skip~

Blue's POV:

I watched silently as Night slept on the floor of my void. He was so peaceful, so beautiful, so... mine. He started to shift uncomfortably, I smiled knowing he was waking up.

After few more minutes he sat up and looked at me strangely.
''What the fuck did you do to me?'' he said as he glared daggers at me.
''I saved you that's what I did.'' 'Saved you from this two bustards.' I added in my mind.
''Care to elaborate?'' he said with a scoff.

''Me, Dream and Ink were hunting... something, not sure what it really is but we called it 'mimic'. It can change shape and form so it's hard to find and kill.'' I started, repeating the story that I thought of earlier.

''We lost it in those woods, but we managed to wound it so we thought it didn't run off far... we were... wrong, kinda. We lost it for months to come and only found it when it attacked you, since I heard your struggle.'' I continued to lie.

''It seemed to want to take you somewhere, but we managed to scare it away. We came up with temporary truce with your group. We keep you safe, and they help us hunt it down.'' I finished the fake story.

I need  to lie to seve him... from those fuckers he calls friends. Well... they're already dead... but I couldn't tell him know that his friends were dust... It would make him sad and I only want to make him happy, make him mine...

''You said that it can change shape right?'' he asked seemingly deep in thought.
''Yeah.''
''Is- Is it possible that it watched me for these few months?'' he asked as he shook slightly.
''It is a possibility. Why?'' I asked slightly curious.

''I felt like something was watching me then. I never saw it and others said I was just paranoid but...'' he trailed off not finishing his sentence. Oh... So he noticed me staring? Heh... he's more observant than I thought.

''It could be it. But don't worry, it can't come in here. Only I can open the portals to this place and I'll stay with you to keep you company!'' I said enthusiastically. He smiled softly, it's not much but... I know soon he will be mine!

~time skip~

I

t has been quite a while since Night first 'arrived' at my void. He's still unaware of anything that I did, from my lies to killing his friends. Thought that time we both grew closer to each other, I could practically see that with every passing 'day' he fell more in love with me.

''Hey Night?'' I said as I looked at him.
''Yeah Blue?'' he asked.
''Love you.~'' I purred as I brought him closer to me.
''L-love you too.'' he stuttered out as he blushed.

I brought him into a kiss, only one thought littering my mind...

''He's mine! Now and forever. And if someone will try to take him away
.
.
.
.
.
well
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
they'll end up like his friends.  =) ''

(Hope you enjoyed.

Bye~)

Bye~)