DS Kross~ Killer you kinky bustard.

(Requested by: sliver2000. Okay so, I never wrote DS Killer and I couldn't find much info about him so I'm sorry if he's off character. This be 🍋.)

3 person POV:

Nightmare's group was walking through the forest their new 'companion' walking with them as well.
''Remind me, what are you doing here again?'' Night asked, slightly pissed because the other wouldn't shut up.

''I'm just travelling to &$÷¥£₩ and you're going in that direction too. It's much safer to travel with someone rather than being all alone.'' Killer explained.
''And... I'm still trying to persuade you to let me join.'' he added with a smirk.

''Gah! I knew it.'' the dark guardian groaned in annoyance.
''And why won't you let him join Night?'' Cross, who so far was completely quiet, finally spoke up.
''He pisses me off.'' Night growled.

''That's no reason to turn him down.'' Cross reasoned calmly.
''You're only arguing because you like him.'' Night huffed in annoyance.
''So? My reasoning still has more logic than yours.'' I Cross said coldly.

That cut Night off, well... sort of he just huffed again and refused to talk anymore.

Meanwhile Killer was looking at Cross awestruck. The one that was the reason why he tried to join this team so much defeated him ,and from one of his team mates too!

His faint eye lights turned into small hearts as his face was dusted with red blush. He really fell head over hills for the small oreo.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Killer's POV:

We made it to the *&€¥×#$ a small village in the middle of the forest. It wasn't much but more than enough to rest for a bit and gather supplies for further travel. Exactly what we needed.

Me and Cross lead the way to the tavern and I could feel Night glaring daggers at me the whole time. What is this guy's problem? All I did so far is talk to Cross!

(You activated Nootnoot's protective mom mode Killer.)

''A room for four please.'' Cross said to the old lady behind the counter.
''Sorry dear but we only have rooms for two.'' she said with an apologetic smile.

''That's fine, we'll just get two rooms for two then.'' Cross said as he smiled back, God he's adorable.
''All right.'' she said as she handed us two sets of keys. ''Hope you'll enjoy your stay.'' she added before we walked off.

''So... w-who's g-go-gonna s-sleep w-wi-with who?'' Error asked.
''Maybe you should choose the person you're most comfortable with? We can't over look your phobia after all.'' I said as we walked up the stairs.

''T-Thanks Ki-killer! It-it's very s-sw-sweet of you t-to sa-say that.'' Error said as we walked through a hall filled with doors labelled with different numbers.

''I th-think I-I'll go wi-with Nig-Nighty.'' he finished as we arrived at the first room that was assigned to us.
''Don't course any trouble, I'm looking at you Killer.'' Night said as he took the key from Cross.

''Trouble is the last thing I would think about doing.'' I said, pretending to be offended. I earned a snicker or two and them me and Cross continued on our way. Our room was almost at the end of the hall, it was a bit separated from the other rooms too.

'I wonder why.' I thought as Cross unlocked the door. Then we walked in...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So that's why...