Chapter 62- I'm gonna be a bad boy

WARNING!!! Smut here. The dirty thing starts in the next second so please prepare and read for your own risk. >o<

Sorry for any error and happy reading lol Bye~~ >\\\< *run away*

=========================================

Chapter 62- I'm gonna be a bad boy

She choked as the heat was damnnn hot that her flesh gonna get burned in a minute.

'Le-Leo!' She cried as he was now on her body with his hands trying to remove her sleeping dress.

'Neee~' He slow downed the pace of his voice to a very sexy tone that stood her arms' hair up. Those blackie eyes started sending her an extraordinary message with his lip curved up at the corner.

What to say! He looked so hot right now! Freaking hot like hell!

Regarding the fact he just took the shower and wore this pajama in the gangster style, unbuttoned trend, and his elbow accidentally picked up the hem.

The drops of water were clinging on his face and body and slid through that bare wide chest to his luscious abs. And his soaking hair!! Just like... She couldn't get through her breath N.O.W!!

Ellena gulped as he was so close at the moment. She had her eyes up, distracting them from finding the final place the water belonged to.

Her cheeks probably could burn some trash bags out there. It was simply bloody automatically red!! >///<

To begin with, she'd never checked his torso in the real time. Just simply gave a glimpse and her world went dark in a second.

But this was over control!! He had never been this calm and cool! He looked so patient right now! Was he trying to kill her with this breathtaking attraction?

With this thought, her fear developed. What if he really tried to fool her around? It wasn't fun at all!! She didn't trust his evil chuckle!

Ellena immediately fought for her freedom, somehow her legs were locked by those rigid feet and her hands were up her head with his left hand as a bar.

'Elli ahh~'

Ellena groaned with his sudden wink. Her stomach hollowed when she felt something hot like a solar cell moving up and down her chest.

'M-m-mo-move l-le-Leo'

Her tongue twisted in a weird pronunciation when those fire fingers were checking her body. The sweat poured off her temples as he beamed devilishly and whispered right on her face.

'Tell me or not, babe boo?'

His hot breath burned her face to dust. Her lip went dry as a dead dingo donger and it was sooner not when someone's tongue pulled out and shared her moisture.

'Le-le-Leo!!! aishhh!!' Ellena banned when he continued licking her lips as if it was his favorite chocolate lolly.

Instead of kissing as always, he just passed the tongue over and teased her with that soft and light stroke.

Ellena jerked in pain as he kept mocking her weak areas. She could hear his crazy giggle from here but her head had passed away already. She got no strength right now! He just sucked in her power.

'Ashh, you're so sexy and delicious, sweetie~' That tall figure let go of her small hands and stripped away her thin sleeves through her arms and pulled it down bit by bit.

He ignored when that piece of cloth was dropping on her waist and moved up to her bare shoulder. Let him checked the upper body first and she would regret for hiding him the secret!