Chapter 11- A little negotiator

' Papa ah, it's dinner time! Get up!!' Haru jumped on Leo who skipped to take a rest alone in the hotel room.

' Emmm'

' No emmm!! Wake up lah!!' Those tiny hands tried to pull Leo's arm off the pillow.

-Crash-

' Ashhhh!!!' Ellena hissed as she couldn't clean the wound properly. She lifted up the box and applied the hydrogen peroxide again, but it was damn hard since she couldn't see the cut.

' Mama, want me to help?' Haru jumped to another bed with his hand holding the bandage.

' Pour this bottle on Mama's foot then'

' Ne, it looks finer than this afternoon!' Haru exclaimed as the treatment cured his Mama's wound.

' Coz it's just a small cut lah'

' You did cry your lung out this afternoon'

' Huh, Are you against me like him too haru?' Elli stared at the dead body sleeping on another bed.

' Hehehe of course not! I'm in the middle ^^'v'

Haru laughed awkwardly before turned away and murmured something.

' They should have another kid! So that sister will take side equally whenever they fight like this!'

.............................................

-Knock knock knock-

There was a hard tap on room 756's door, but no one gonna answered it.

-knock knock knock knock-

This time the number increased which disturbed the guy lying on the medium size bed's mind. He got up and glanced around.

' Where're they?' Just moments ago he heard some noises of tv and their laugh, but why did the room have only him now??

-knock knock knock-

Leo made up his messy hair then headed to the front door. Along the way, he heard a conversation in the bathroom. Perhaps, they were showering! That was why the room became quiet.

He touched the doorknob then opened it. Eager to see who was that annoying knocker..

' Miss Ellena!! Do you- O.o' The man in black suit stalled his smile when the person he expected to say hi turned to be a rude guy he met this afternoon!!

' Who're you!!? Why're you in this room!!' Jongsuk immediately inquired this unpredicted guy!! One way or another, he detested this man's gesture! And what the hell was going on for this brat standing in front of him with that awakened look right now!!?

Leo frowned. If he wasn't wrong, it was that afternoon jerk who kept getting nearer to Elli!

' Pardon? It's my room why I can't stay here?'

' What!! It can't be yours!'

' Mister! I don't have time to joke around, bye!' Leo sizzled then banged the door ahead Jongsuk.

' It can't be his!!!' Jongsuk shook his head continually, still didn't buy it!

He gazed at his room back and forth the door in front of him! He remembered talking with Ellena this morning in this room's veranda!
How came it switched to be that brat's?? Or Ellena already checked out?? Why so fast?! He hadn't asked her contact yet!

.............................

' Haru, come here! Mama'll dress you up~' Leo threw a glance at his bed which was full of stuff and cosmetic..whatever! Just there was no space for him..