Chapter 19- A man in love

-Ring Ring Ring Ring-

' zzzzzZZzzzz'

'-_-zzzzzzZzzZzz'

-Ting Tong Ting Tong-

'zzzzzzzzZzZzzzz'

-Ring Ring Ring Ring-

'................'

'zzzzZzzzzzz'

-Ring Ring Ring Ring-

' Emmmmmmm...'

A slender hand reached out from the big sofa and grabbed the ringing phone on the small table.

With his eyes still closed, Leo immediately pressed the random button and smiled as there was voice from the other side.

He lied back on the pillow and placed the phone next to his ear while his hand cuddled the cottony bolster.

' Emmm??'

' Yah!! Jung Leo!! What is your door's pass code??'

' hmm 1xxxx'

He pushed the phone up his head as there was no more annoying noise and tightened the fragrant thing in his hand with a happy smile when he felt no more cold air but a warm touching.

-Click-

The locked door slowly opened and stood a tall slim body with a big luggage behind.

The big gray sunglasses was put off that oval face and showed up a beautiful feature. Those small pretty eyebrows tied then read the paper in her hand again before stepped outside to see the house's number.

' It is really this address Leo told me earlier! But why is it so quiet and dark out here??' Dami wore off her reddish heel and walked in the room; yet no one or thing popped up to say her hello.

She frowned and switched on the light.

' Where's he??' She glanced around and still no person called Leo or her little brother stood there holding a poker face at her.

Dami grabbed the phone and decided to make another call.

This brat!! She was waiting outside the door almost half an hour with her beautiful fingers tapped, knocked and struck the doorbell many times. Still, there was no one opened her the door!! It was freezing cold out there!!

And this kid let this yeppo(Pretty) noona waited him outside for sooooo long!! She did call him, hadn't yet surprised him for the coming! And look at what he did to her!! Ignored the bell as well as the phone call!!

She called him 30 minutes already, it was such a lucky draw that he finally answered the phone!!

Ash, what if she thought of giving him a surprising arrival?? Wouldn't he let her die of waiting??

Dami sighed and decided to leave as there was no reply from the other side.

Perhaps he was out, went swimming again!!

-Ring Ring Ring Ring-

Just then a traditional ring tone screamed out loud which made Dami quickly turned to its direction, it was from the living room!!

A beautiful lady burst out a smile and stepped in confidently.

' Ouch!!!'

Dami instantly got up from the floor and sought the thing slipped her out of the balance earlier.