Chapter 31- Mr. Spoiled kid part 3

Ellena stood still, staring the wide bedroom's door scarily. She gazed down the hot things in her hand and decided to open the door.

-Silence-

She glanced around and stopped at the big man, lying on the bed.

'Leo?' Ellena called out as he didn't get up from that pillow.

'You're sick, eh??'

She frowned, spotting his trembling body as well as the flood of sweat on his skin.

She quickly climbed on the bed and touched his forehead.

'Gosh!!'

She pulled away her hand when the hot temperature burned her skin.

Omo, Did the fever come back again?? But..his was 98% recovered! And what was this??

'Oppa, Wait here, I'll get the pills!'

-Grab-

'I'm— okay!'

The husky voice spoke while his face didn't say so. Ellena gazed at his red face and clenched fists, it looked as if he was enduring something!!

'Don't lie! Your illness is back again! Omo, I'll bring the soaking towel, your temperature's getting higher than before!!'

Ellena got up and rushed to the door, however the burning hands unlocked her waist immediately.

'No need! It's not a fever'

'Huh, what's it then??'

'............'

She felt strange with that intense gaze, it didn't look scary at all but those eyes were telling her he wanted something!!

'Forget about it then! But.. are you sure can stand this??'

-shake head-

'Ah, so what to do??'  Ellena frowned with the odd atmosphere, especially when his bare chest was lalalala in front of her.

'Anyway, that amber head leaves yet??'

'.............'

'????'

'Emm....'

Ellena hesitated and glanced at the hot eggs in the bowl helplessly. She quick grabbed them and warmed Leo's bruises while thinking of what to say.

Leo frowned with her sudden silence but kept quiet and watched those soft fingers running on his face gently.

'Emm, oppa! I have something to tell...'

Ellena bit her lip hesitatingly and lowered her face. Meanwhile, Leo twitched severely at her indeliberate temptation.

'Er.. Kris wanna stay here too..'

'WHATTT????'

The big hand was about to pull her next to him, stalled like a shot.

'Just a week and he'll go back..' Ellena lowered her face even more as those black eyes had fire currently.

'A week?? What!!!??? Just today knowing he is here, I've already gone crazy! And— Are you kidding me, Elli??'

Holding his breath, Leo tried to be calm. But he didn't know it could help out or not.

'Oppa, don't be this mad. Kris just wants to have a good relationship with you'