Chapter 42- Sigh

Chapter 42- Sigh

'Mama, Today I had so much funnnn!!'

Haru jumped up and down in his mommy arms as she wiped off his wet hair.

'Really?' Ellena smiled, pecking that chubby cheek.

'Yesssss! Finally, I can hold my mama and papa's hand at the same time~ It felt so goooddd~ I will do it every day and forever~'

Haru grinned widely, hooking Ellena's hand and Leo's who finished dressing to the bed.

He pushed them to lie then crawled in the middle.

'Like this~'

His small fingers grabbed Ellena's hand on Leo's palm with his tiny hand on the top. Later on, Leo cuddled them tightly.

'This is better.'

Ellena turned away as her tear started rolling down. Holding her gasp, she cuddled Haru in arms with a kiss on his forehead.

'For a cute kid~'

-cough cough-

'What's about a cute husband?'

'The prize is limited' Ellena giggled, spotting that pouty face. Just then..

-Chuu-

Leo rubbed his right cheek in surprise while Haru satisfied to the max.

'For a cute papa~'

' -_-**'

'Alrightx4, it's time for bed! You go out, oppa!'

Leo who secretly clattered in his mind as he expected Ellena would forget this part, closed his eyes immediately.

'zzzzzZzZZZZz'

'Leo!'

'ZZZZZzzzzz'

'Oppa!!'

-Poke poke poke-

'Haru, help mama push him off the bed.'

Hopping on the mattress, Haru chuckled and jumped on Leo's back.

'Go go go go, horse~ Go go go~' He even slapped his dad's butt.

'Haru ah, this is not a merry-go-round -0-'

'Beep beep beep vroom vroom~'

Drooling, Haru switched to driving a car pose.

'Or a dodgem..'

Sighing hard, Ellena crawled next to them and carried Haru away.

-Knock knock knock-

'Elna'

'Ne, I'm coming!!'

..........................

-Shut-

Leaning over the big door, Ellena released a deep sigh.

She almost choked to death, hearing that Father would arrive here tomorrow.

Aish, this was.... *Sigh*

Walking herself to the wide bed, Ellena lied next to these sleeping people who cuddled each other like an orang-utan.

What if they realized, there would be no more amazing moments in the future?

What if they realized, they would be separated again?