Chapter 59- Don't cry my bae

Leo stared at the unconscious figure, lying on the bed with mixed expression. He stretched out his hand to flip her messy hair away.

Ellena's face was filled with sweat and her eyes were swollen from crying.

Closing his eyes, Leo released a deep sigh. He was supposed to get mad. What was this?

He felt her forehead and frowned when the heat was different from normal. He stood up. Just then a tiny hand clutched his wrist firmly.

Leo followed that soft mumble and spotted Ellena's terrible condition.

'D-do-don't g-g-go heukheuk oppa.. Je-jebal..(Please) D-d-don't le-leave, le-le-leo'

Ellena wept bitterly with her eyes still closed. Her eyebrows furrowed. Her head shook nonstop. Her face was completely red in a fever.

Leo turned back and rubbed the bandage he applied on her palm earlier. The blood soaked that white soft material, just like his heart which was now being stabbed to the bottom.

'Elli..'

He leaned over, trying to calm down her sudden trembling body. He undressed her thin coat and helped wiping off that sweaty body.

Leo came back with a soaking towel and small water container. Immediately, he dropped them on the nearby table as Ellena twisted her body then kicked the bolster, pillows and blanket away. She screamed and whimpered painfully.

'Don't come near me!! D-don't-don't, Joon!! Do-don't touch me!! Heuheuheu Leo! L-l-Leo helpppp!!'

Leo stalled his movement with this yell. His eyebrows tied in one when Ellena kept repeating the words and wiped her arms in a terror.

'Elli!!'

Leo called out and shook her shoulder lightly, but those big brown eyes didn't open up.

He gasped and quick cuddled her in arms as this time she rubbed so hard until her fingernails scratched that fair skin.

'Helppp!! Heuheuheuheu Le-le-Leo!!'

'Elli!! I'm here!'

'L-l-Leo, help...' Ellena screamed out, afterwards she went faint again.

'Elli!'

Closing his eyes in pain, Leo tightened the hug.

His shoulder jerked with this revealed story. His eyes went red, his throat was dry.

She was forced?

Ellena was forced to be with that asshole? So what were about those pictures? What was their relationship? Who was that bastard?

He had to know it!! He had to find that jerk and killed him this time!!

Leo clenched his fist revengefully and stared at that unconscious body in his arm.

She had hid him something.. Thus, he had to find out that secret when she got up!

He couldn't stand like this..

He couldn't stand with his heart broke in these pieces..

It hurt so bad but he could not mess things up now. Or the history gonna repeat. He didn't want to..

Living in the misunderstanding life was so terrified. He didn't want to lose her a second time.

Somehow, what if.. She and that jerk..