Chapter 23- What!?? That jerk is your....

Chapter 23- What!?? That jerk is your....

After this, there was no more conversation between them beside the sound of punch, kick, smack and so on.

' Heyyy, what're you guys doing??'

Ellena who heard the news from the waiter, quickly ran herself to this area and yelled out to stop these two monsters. But it seemed as if her existence made them fought even more.

Ellena grabbed her head in headache when thing came too fast.

She didn't expect Leo to be here nor Kris was being kicked this severe.

She gazed all over and decided to back hug Leo away and it gave Kris time to punch his face.

' Krisss!!!' She screamed out but didn't notice that Leo already kicked Kris to sleep on the floor.

' Leoo!!' She groaned then quickly ran to lift Kris up which ached Leo's heart.

' Elli, come here!' He snarled and gave her an intense glare but Ellena wasn't afraid. She helped Kris to stand up and wiped off the blood.

' I said come here!!' Leo stretched out his leg and was about to kick that amber head again when that thick eyebrow twisted in a mock way with his mouth burst out a smirk.

Ashhh, that jerk should have had another lessons!!

' Oppa, stop it!!' Ellena sighed and dragged Kris backward which upset him a bit.

What!! He was a mafia lah! Why he had to take it easy on that arrogant brat too!??

But waitttt.. Didn't she call that brat ''oppa''?? Hahhhh!! He was that bastard!! Oh gosh!! That was why he detested that arrogant face at the first sight!!

Ashhh!! So ashamed!! He got hit by the bastard who he attempted to send to hell in the upcoming future!!?

Kris bit his lip angrily and pushed Ellena to the other side before jumped on Leo and gave him another fist.

And this time nothing could stop them!!

-whack-

-pach-

-bang-

-crash-

-punch-

' St-stop it!! You two! I said, STOPPPP!! ' Ellena cried out when neither of them listened to her.

She closed her eyes and decided to step in the middle of them.

' Elli/Elna!!'

The guys screamed out loud and turned to another way before their fists touched her body.

' Don't touch my princess!!' Kris pushed Leo away and instantly carried Ellena in his arms.

' Keep it for yourself!! Go away from my wife!!'

Leo snatched her back and kicked Kris to another side.

' Oppa, stop kicking him!!' Ellena threatened Leo and moved away from him.

' What!!!?? You see other man is better than me??'

Leo burst out a smoke and grabbed Ellena's wrist not to lift up that amber head.

' You're cheating me with him, huh?? You've been fooling me these ages with that poop hair, huh??'

' Yahh!! It's called golden hair, you arrogant bastard!!' Kris retorted and stepped forward which made Ellena went crazy trying to refrain these two.