Chapter 76- VIXX 007 Part 2

Team one..

-Ringgggggggggggggggggggg-

Immediately, the whole hall went dark and the noise burst out. Hong Bin quick grabbed Ellena's wrist and ran them to the expected exist throughout the chaos. People in this ballroom ran over which blocked their way sometimes. Hong Bin wore Ellena the night sunglasses he got from Hyuk, the game developer.

The two gasped weakly as they were out of the crowd. Yet, another black suit men popped out before they reached the door.

'Fudge!!!' Hong Bin hissed and ran Ellena to the emergency stair.

'This way, Kong!!' N appeared and grabbed Ellena's hand to the up floor.

'Why are we going up, Hyung?'

Hong Bin yelled through the darkness and turned back, watching the chasing guards. Those guards didn't dare to shoot their way directly since Ellena was with them. Perhaps, they were afraid she would get injured. But the bullets were flying around them and the feeling was creepy!!

'Ken said there's a helicopter on the rooftop! Damn!! I'm peeing now!!' N cried when the bullets were an inch away his ears.

'There is an action movie the director has asked me to star! Heuheuheuheu If I have life back home, will refuse him in a second. The bullets are not fun!! YoY' Hong Bin too whined weakly. As they reached the 3rd floor, other suit men rushed out at their right side.

'Heuzz!!' N yelled when Hyuk and Ravi were being chased.

'Hai, Noonaaaaaa!!~~ Ahhhh!!' Hyuk chirped at Ellena but just a second as the guy shot his leg. Fortunately, he jumped high. Ravi and Hyuk then joined his Hyungs. The teams met and yeah the guards were after them as well.

'Hekx3, why are there so many guards?' Hong Bin panted weakly and hopped to the left when the bullet was this way.

'Sh*t!! It is not a water gun!! Why do they keep making many raindrop bullets!??' Ravi growled then grabbed the fire extinguisher and threw to his back.

'Make fire, Hyuk!! Take out your fireworks!!' N turned to his dongsaeng(younger brother/sister) when the bullets scratched his arm and the other. They were bleeding now.

'Aww, there's no lighter, hyung!!' Hyuk cried.

'Just throw it to them and I'll shoot!' Ravi

Hyuk followed and the fire burst out in a second with Ravi's work.

-clap clap clap clap-

'Damn you maknae!! It's not a movie!! This is real life!!' Hong Bin dragged Hyuk's collar who was enjoying the bonfire, burning the black suit men. The hyung then pushed Hyuk in the elevator with the other.

In this small lifting device filled with people's weak pant. The guys lied on the floor, some leaned over the mirror and other just rubbed their chest to call back their spirits.

'Almost!!'

Hong Bin fell on the floor and cuddled his knees when the dreadful scenes earlier were haunting his head.

'Keckx3 why did you shoot so cool, Ravi hyung?' Hyuk coughed and shook Ravi's jeans.

'I often stop by the game centre to shoot the demons. But the real gun is damn heavy!'