Chapter 34- Someone call me a doctor!

Ahhhh, they were bending to each other!! >0<

-Jump-

-Feub-

'I told you, John Cena gonna beat that big show though he— Ehh!'

Kris paused his words with a terrified surprise as a pretty woman suddenly sat on his lap with her arm holding on the left man's shoulder for the balance.

'How do you come here??'

Kris inquired as he chinned up, scanning the ceiling.

'Er.. Heehehe'

Ellena rubbed her cheek embarrassingly when the thing they were watching was WWE channel. >0<

'Errr.. I just wanna inform that the food is arrived. If you are hungry, come to the kitchen now'

Ellena slowly got up and lowered her face awkwardly when these guys fixated eyes on her like she was dropped from the sky by the UFO!

'I'm hungry, let's go!'

Leo threw the pillow away then held Ellena's hand.

'Me too!'

Kris jumped in surprise and rushed to the kitchen, not forgetting to drag Ellena with him.

'Yahhh, that's my wife!! Leave your fingers from my waist!!'

'She's my sister!! I can hold her to wherever I want! And what the hell are you talking about!! I don't hold your waist!!'

'You are not holding my waist but Ellena's waist!! She is my wife!! So every part of her is mine!!'

'Are you crazy!! Get up bastard!! She is not going to be your wife!!'

'You deaf!! I'm her husband!! And she's my past, present and future wife!!'

'In your dream!! I won't let her deliver anymore baby of you!!'

'Wake up then! She gotta have a daughter with me!!'

'She will not!!'

'She will'

'Will not!!'

'WILL!!'

'Even if you give me $100000000, I don't buy it!'

'Sorry that you get nothing since it's gonna happen in the upcoming future'

Leo raised his eyebrows evilly with a smirk at his corner lip.

'In your dream!&&£*(643£*7('

'&(*&££55(899'

...........

.......

...

Ellena stupefied for a second with this sudden change. Didn't they sit together and watch TV earlier??

What was now then!? And what were they talking about!??

Hello!! Why was she involved in whatever business they were discussing too!?

The thin eyebrows twisted nonstop with her cheek became n apple color when the two guys upgraded their topic.

Oh gosh!! Ellena calmed down the heat, dashed into her body She held herself not to fall on the floor right away...