Chapter 26 - Mr. spoiled kid part 2

Chapter 26 – Mr. spoiled kid part 2 Edited by CynthiaHugo

At last it was Leo who couldn't stand it when something fluffy kept running on his face.

He was a man lah!

He quickly grabbed that small waist and pulled her up his body.

"Huh? You've recovered already, oppa? ^-^" the cutie face chinned up and matched eyes with him.

Leo just nodded randomly, his hands running everywhere on Ellena's skin. The touch is so light that she didn't even feel it.

"I told you! Mother never lies—" the bright smile disappeared when the worst memory in her childhood suddenly popped up, she closed her eyes then lied on that warm chest ahead.

"Yeah.. She never lies..." Ellena sighed and whined quietly.

Leo who has finished the bra, quickly pinned it back and switched to pat that small back instead since he felt Ellena's gloominess over her mother again. She rarely thought of her back then because it was such a cruel scene for a young girl like her that time to be left alone and lived by herself. But once Ellena has flashbacked her past, it took hours and days for her to be back to normal.

Leo sighed and hugged her tightly like he often did whenever Elli felt depressed or sad.

"Yes, mother never lies and Elli also! Anyway, I'm feeling good at the moment!'

"Really?? O.o"

Leo turned away and smiled when Ellena was distracted. He nodded his head firmly at that surprised face and scowled in pain.

"But there's one place your magic hasn't reached and it hurts so bad."

'"Where?" Ellena sat up and scanned the Leo's face but he shook his head and placed her back on the mattress.

"Here." The slender finger pointed at his since-when-bare chest and started complaining.

"Brother-in-law— Oh gosh! Forget about it! Lemme start up again!" Leo covered Ellena's ears so the prior words didn't get in her head then he cleared his throat. "That poop head kicked me on this area!"

She frowned when she saw no red spot nor bruise on that pale skin. "Call him Kris." Ellena corrected and bussed the pointed area right away which suddenly had red mark.

Eh, where does it come from? I remember there was no wound lah!

"Don't wanna. Tell him to leave as soon as possible!" Leo frowned and turned away when that retard was being addressed at the moment.

Why does she ruin this nice atmosphere too??

Leo crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

"Oppa ah!" Ellena sighed at that stubborn man, trying to find alternative solution. So her prediction was exactly right! These two could not get along very well.

-Knock knock knock-

Ellena quickly sat up when the door was interrupted but her waist was prisoned.

"Oppa..." The small fingers tried to unlock that tight grab but Leo didn't let go of her easily.

"Don't go..." He moved his head on her laps and rubbed her stomach playfully.

"Elna, come out!" Another troublemaker shouted loudly outside with a bang on the bedroom's door many times.

"Leo, let me go."

"NOOO!" The big man tightened the hug and pulled her to lie next to him.

"So let's get out together!"

'"No way! Unless that brat is out first! Seeing his face, I get sick!"

Ellena shook her head helplessly with the sudden spoiling behavior of Leo.

"But that brat you're calling, has been taking good care of Haru and me these years."

"Huh!" Leo throated and dived deep in her hair.

"Oppa ah, Kris isn't that bad person."

"Yahhh!!! You arrogant bastard! Gimme back my princess! You dumb ass! Open the door!!! Ashh!! Or I'll destroy this fu*king thing!!"

-Bang Bang Bang-

-Bang Bang Bang-

Kris yelled again and this time the knock increased like someone striking a drum.

"Okay, he's bad! -0- Whatever, lemme go for a moment please! I'm afraid we can't have a room to sleep tonight." Ellena finished the sentence and quickly jumped off the bed as the doorknob suddenly trembled.

"Kris, I'm going! Stop ruining our stuff!" Ellena yelled out and ran to grab the aid box, just then she was pulled by the tall figure again.

"Oppa—"

-Kiss-

"OxO" The big brown eyes widened when that soft thing played with her lips.

"Tell him to wait for an hour..." The husky voice whispered sexily on her face with his warm breath getting closer and the second strike came after.

-Kiss-

Leo smiled at those reddish cheeks and instantly switched his pose.

"Eh, two hours, no! Three hours... If he can't wait, tell him to go back his place!" That beautiful nose kept nuzzling on Ellena's face and closed her mouth in the upcoming second.

"Oppa!" she stretched out her palms to stop this scary magnetic attraction but his spell was so intense!

"Tell him... now! My bae~" That lullaby-like gaze is shooting at her at the moment with his hands burning every part they were running on.

Oh gosh! She couldn't breathe! Ellena closed her eyes and decided to follow his order when that pinky lip approached her again.

"Krisss!!!"

Leo stalled his action as the below person suddenly screamed out but the next word was a disaster that he had to give her a breathtaking punishment.

"Kris! HELP!!! Opps—"

-Kiss-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed this update. If so, please support this story by voting and commenting. 

Thank you. Happy reading :)