Chapter 9- My sassy naughty lovely girl

'zzzzzzZZZZzzz'

-Chuu-

Leo lifted up from that redolent cheek before carried the sleeping figure to the main room.

' Haru ah, open that door please'

' Neee~' Haru who was in a process of changing clothes quickly dressed up and rushed to the bedroom..

' Eh eh, don't throw your uniform everywhere! Your Mama just did clean up till she got tired and fell asleep like this.. See how you toys arrange properly?'

' Not only my toys but also your messy stuff Papa' Haru who just stretched his shirt on the chair, spotted the bookshelf which was always in disorder but now became sparkle!!

Not only this place but the whole room was glittering!!

' =,= Whatever! Open Papa the door'

' Pa ah! I'm still doubt..'

' of what?'

' How came Mama end up with you? She is good with housework, best cook and works well too. I was shock back then that my dad was not one of the world's millionaires. '

' Yahh!' Before Leo could debate, his body was pushed inside the room already with a bang on the door..

' This little brat!' Leo mumbled then lied Elli on the mattress.

He unbuttoned the work clothes and grabbed the T-shirt and short from the closet.

Having done the business, Leo sneaked out of the room. Then he turned to look at Ellena for the last time..

' O.o Oh, Gosh!! You are frightening me!!' Leo jumped with the awakened Elli who was sitting straight with her eyes fixtated on him!! Since when did she get up??

He studied that fixed gaze before holding the doorknob tightly..

' Am I waking you up? Continue your sleep lah ^^'

He grinned awkwardly at her then opened the door..

' Come here' A soft sexy voice uttered which stopped all Leo's action..

' Huh??' Leo turned over for he heard wrong words or what.

' Here..' Elli smiled with her hand tapped on the white mattress..

Leo gulped with that magnetic scene. Although she was damn sexy with her lost kitty look now, he couldn't be careless!!

He gazed at the door tensionally whether he should have ran away or shut the door. Just then Elli raised up the blanket and stretched out her bare legs..

-BANG-

*Door closes*

An hour later...

' ACKKKKKKKKKKKKK' A loud scream shouted out till the whole building trembled..

-Bang bang bang-

' Papa ah, what's wrong??' Haru who was stunned by the yell, instantly dropped his toys and rushed to the bedroom but it was locked!!

' Papa!!??' He recalled as there was no answer.

' Akkkkkkkkkkkkkk' Again his dad groaned!! Haru instantly ran to tap Eunjoo's door since she was the nearest one!

Inside the room..

' Elli ah, stop it! Ouchhh ackkkk' Leo moved in order to fall off the figure sitting on him but she just stuck to him like a glue!!