Chapter 11.2 (Missing Part, Must Read)

Sorry >< I have just checked and this part was errored uploading!

Omo, this part is important to link Chapter 12 x'C

Supa Dupa Sorry

Anw, Dun forget to vote n' comment. Thanks~

=======================================

Chapter 11.2 

' Oppa, the suitcase is on your bed!'

Leo paused then switched his way.

' Elli, Don't you have jeans or some long trousers??' Leo frowned when he checked out her stuff and saw only mini dresses and shorts..

' No, the weather is too hot to wear'

' ==+'

' What??' Ellena hiccuped with the sudden glare.

' Why are they all V and U necks?'

What was with him again!? They were what she had to wear not him!! Also, she didn't check properly back then just grabbed whatever left in her wardrobe in Paris.. -0-

' They're still simple lah compare to my other outfits'

' Mweo(what)??!!' Leo exclaimed loudly.

' Nah, don't give me that look! Doesn't it a trend?'

' Then I'll dress you up this time' Leo hissed disapprovingly before unlocked his luggage.

' Heh, what do you mean!?' Ellena wanted to run away if her foot got better since Leo really did what he had said. He brought out her dress with one of his jumpers and placed it on her bed.

' Oppa, shouldn't bother do it! I can dress myself lah' Ellena held on the blanket as Leo grabbed it tightly and was about to throw away..

-Shake head-

' Ah, I'm not a Barbie who needs people to wear her clothes!' Ellena kept resisting, she tried to moved backward till reaching the wall.

' Just be my doll then..' A husky voice uttered while the big blanket dropped on the floor..

......................................

'T.T'

' What? Doesn't it look nice?'

' You call this nice?' Ellena pointed at the deep brown jumper together with her V dress! His jumper just concealed its classic look!!

' Why not? You looks soo cute with this lah!' Leo span her in front of the mirror and smiled for her small figure in this huge jumper, she just looked like a kid!!

' But it's hot out there!! Who else wearing this jumper in the summer time?'

' Don't worry, I'll wipe off your sweat!~'

' =_= I am serious, oppa!!'

' Do I look like I'm joking around?' Leo proved her with the handkerchief rubbing on her forehead.

' Whatever, I can't wear this for dinner!! >0<' Ellena shouted at the broad back which already disappeared in the bathroom's door.

................................

' ==++' Ellena glared at Leo who came out glittering!! WTH!! He dressed her with this shabby look while he himself just tricked out!!

' Oppa, Don't you feel something is unfair??' Ellena inquired the guy sitting lower, unwrapping the bandage.

' Ani(No)' Leo chinned up and shook his head. He cleaned the wound's area with warm water then applied an antibiotic ointment to reduce chance of infection. Afterward, a new bandage rolled around Ellena foot.