Chapter 25 - Mr. spoiled kid part 1 -Edited by CynthiaHugo

Chapter 25- Mr. spoiled kid part 1

-knock knock-

"Oppa, can I come in?"

-Silence-

Ellena exhaled irritatingly then twisted the doorknob.

She shook her head when the door opened, Leo was on the bed already.

"Oppa ah!" Ellena sat on the bed corner and moved his leg but Leo shifted away and closed his eyes.

Hmm.. so the spoilt kid comes back again?

"Leo, get up now. I'll clean your wound."

-Silence-

Ellena breathed out and decided to climb on the bed.

"Oppa...oppa!" her small fingers poked Leo's waist and giggled; yet he didn't even budge. She pouted and landed her chin on that rock arm and massaged it softly.

"You're angry of what? Didn't I tell you he's just my brother?" she saw his eyelids jerked, still those beautiful black eyes didn't show up. She looked at his swollen cheek and scanned the rest which has turned to red and purple already. He must have hurt so bad!

'Don't mind him, he's just this playful!' Ellena told herself. "Come on, get up oppa nah! Your face is swollen badly, just wait until it rots and I won't love you anymore."

'...........'

Ellena glanced at the sleeping person who kept ignoring her.

'Oh, gosh! He is not a girl at all! But why is he staying mad for so long?'

"Okay, okay, okay! I'm just kidding! I will always love you, even though you become an alien or a buffalo or a-"

"I'm not a BUFFALO!" the tall man woke up with revengeful gaze and shifted away from Ellena again.

"Omo, mianhae! Oppa is my shooting star! Sorry!" she apologized. "Whatever, lemme clean your wound first. The others are unimportant, okay? I won't leave this room, by the way." she continued and yet, Mr. Spoiled kid still ignores her. Not waiting for his agreement, Ellena grabbed the alcohol, cotton, and other ointments, and walked to the other bed's side.

She knelt in front of that spoilt kid and rubbed his face gently.

"Ouchh!" Leo exclaimed when a cold thing touched his bleeding lip.

"It hurts? Sorry!" she quickly blew away the alcohol and wiped it with warm water instead. Leo kept quiet and watched those small fingers running on his face softly.

"Why is your face bruised worse than him? Oh, my, you must have hurt a lot!" she frowned and lowered her face for a closer look.

'It was because I left marks on his body instead!' he wanted to tell her. However, he couldn't say a word when the small figure suddenly cuddled him in her arms. He gasped as the warm liquid wet his chest.

"Sorry, for this pain oppa! It was all because of me! My fault that you get hurt this bad..." Ellena rubbed her red eyes and chinned up when she felt a big hand stroking her head with his eyebrows tied.

"Omo, sorry, sorry, sorry! I need to finish this thing first! You won't ache no more then!" she quickly wiped off her tear again, sat up and finished the treatment as soon as possible. "Hmm.." she breathed out after applying the ointments. Leo closed his eyes all the time, but he didn't moan anymore. Ellena was afraid that he was still hurting, thus the small figure bent low and bussed lightly on each bruise.

The big figure immediately opened his eyes when something soft repeatedly touched his whole face.

"Mother used to tell me that the wound will heal faster if you kiss it lightly like this."

-Chu-

As soon as she explained, she bussed the corner of his lip which the purple bruise is visible.

"Emm.. you can't eat anything salty and hot from now on." that reddish lips stuck out adorably when she thought of this. "Anyway, have you felt better?" she looked up from that gorgeous face (since an hour ago) and fixed her eyes on him.

Leo shook his head and closed his eyes while his lips slightly curved up as that sweet voice uttered the next sentence. "What?? It didn't work? But I felt better right away when Mother did it!" Ellena rubbed her head confusingly then bent down again. "I don't believe it! Let's try it again."

-Chu-

-Chu-

-Chu-

..................

..............

........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed this update. If so, please support this story by voting and commenting.

Thank you. Happy reading :)