Chapter 47- Lee Joon

@Green Café..

Gazing outside the wide mirror window, Ellena let her soul reached a peaceful room where she could throw all her heavy bag packs over there.

She sipped the melon frappe as she listened to the classical slow beat in the shop.

-Ding Dong-

The glassy door banged the bell hanging above.

The door let in a tall well built body. He then walked to the table next to the double window.

Biting his lip painfully, the guy stared down that pretty face of a girl he adored the most at the moment.

-Crash-

Throwing the big brown envelope on the table, he took a seat ahead her.

'Having so much fun, eh?'

'Joon!!'

Gasping, Ellena widened her big brown eyes when a familiar scary face and tone was her sight.

She stared down the photos that spilt out of the envelope, the photos of Leo and her.

Gulping, Elements shifted backward. He-he was spying her?

'Huh, so this is what my fiancée and future bride giving me?'

Joon grabbed a picture which Leo and Ellena walked to their apartment.

Holding back her tear, Ellena stared at that angry look of the guy ahead.

'That's why you haven't answered my phone call?'

'..........'

'Ellena, you are such a daredevil!'

Squeezing the photo, Joon fixated eyes on her. A hopeless light was placed in his pupils.

'Joon—'

'That guy is unlucky by himself.' He glared at a smiling face of Leo before ripped the picture apart.

'Don't touch him!!' Ellena yelled out, though her body trembled so hard.

She was scared right now but she had to be brave..

She had to protect her beloved people..

Joon or Lee Joon was one of the top Mafias in France. His reputation was extended but not in a good way as Kris. He did good and bad business.

That was why Ellena didn't want to involve with him if Father didn't cut all her ways.

Back to that time, she didn't tell father who was Haru's daddy. He really got mad at her.

Not to spread this ashamed thing out which would affect father's business, he forced her to get married with Joon. At first, she didn't know Joon was also one of the Mafia groups since he was so gentle at that time.

Even Kris warned her to think twice, she still didn't care. She just thought Joon could heal her wound. Joon could replace Leo. And Joon suited to be Haru's father since he got along with Haru well.

She knew she was so selfish..

Using other people to gain her wish but thing was so tough for her to handle.