Chapter 55- Leo's gang (Ft. N)

'Nothing! Maybe I get confused!'

Shaking his head, N was about to follow Hong Bin's path.

'Bye! Imma get Hong Bin! He's hiding us something!'

N puffed up excitingly. He drew a heart shape in the air and giggled crazily since he had never missed updating his dudes' business.

Everyone called him a nosy person. No, he was just affectionate, caring his dudes and be a spy~

Getting his hood on with his black Gucci as if he were a James Bond, N waved Leo goodbye.

'Hey, hasn't your hotel gone bankruptcy? Why do you have much time bothering neighbor's business?'

Could not stand this dummy, Leo sarcased.

Hoping N's brain could absorb his speech and stopped pestering him and other people as well.

'Yah, my hotel is doing FINE!! Watch your mouth!'

N pouted sadly and mumbled something.

'Just the president's chair is not sat by me anymore.'

'I still don't believe your father left you this hotel! He should have made you start with a small position first! At least begin with a cleaner.'

Shaking his head, Leo watched N in disbelief.

Just then a tanned guy ahead him burst out a whine and ran hugging him which shocked Leo to the moon.

His hotel really goes bankrupt?

'Hey! Let go! I'm not yaoi!'

Releasing a disgust tone, Leo pushed N away.

'Stop crying! People are watching!'

He hissed with N's sudden sob.

Wiping off his tear, N chinned up and sent Leo an unfair gaze.

'You should ask me what the matter is!! Heuheuheu'

N again whined his lung out.

'No, I'm lazy. Bye! (-.-)'

Cleaning off N's tear from his jacket, Leo waved N goodbye.

-Grabbbb-

'Okayx3, I won't delay the time anymore!'

' (=_=)'

N pouted and instantly dragged Leo's shoulder back. He squinted at Leo curiously.

'Yah, you really don't ask me 'what happens?''

'It's none of my business'

Leo retorted and watched the left shop boringly.

This thing ached N's heart.

Ashh, why most of my friends are this cold-hearted! Urghh, just wait until I get close to your girlfriends! And I'll poke them to stay away from you guys hohohoho~

'You're so mean!! Just like my father!! Or I'd better call you Leo appa?'

'Be quiet, you're not Haru,'

Leo murmured, trying hard not to eye contacted with this dummy or his ears would not work for the rest of this week.