Chapter 36- What's family?

What's family?

Emm.. Even he himself was not really sure about that too..

Dad passed away since he was in Haru's age.

He was the heir of that giant cooperation but there were unfaithful relatives who owned the shares in his dad company. As for this, his life went hard.

He had to endure many tasks and duties during his childhood. He was the only child and had got less people called family to hang around.

He grew up, surviving the obstacles and pressures mother gave him. But he knew she did that for his own sake and everyone's.

He grew up to be a tough and scary guy, that was what he knew and got confused this whole life.

He didn't feel envious with his peers back then. Perhaps, it was his destiny to born this way. To play less but work harder.

Not until, mother got married again and introduced him Ellena.

His world collided!

It was his first time feeling that happy!! He finally had got a sister!

That was the only thing he was envious with his people back then.

He had no one to play with and talk to since kid..

He wanted to protect a younger sibling like those dudes did when their little brother and sister got trouble..

He really wanted that feeling so bad..

And Ellena gave him that!!

She was so cute and kind-hearted, though sassy most of the time. But he was really grateful for her existence in his world.

She brightened up his world and Haru brought him joy.

Hmm.. He could say that Haru and Ellena were his family~ :))

'A family is a small or big group of people who live together, including parents and children even siblings and relatives. They stay close to one another and share happiness also sadness moments within the members. They don't leave anyone behind and share the same goal. And the goal is happiness.'

Ellena placed a dish of apples and grapes on the small table then knelt next to Haru.

'So what is a happy family?'

Ellena smiled warmly and stroked that soft hair of her adorable son.

She glanced at the man, sitting on the sofa and back to the amber head in front. They were staring down their hands quietly.

'Emm.. A happy family consists of members who adore one another. They do anything and overcome any obstacle to make another blissful and live happily till other people envy. Also they don't cheat on one another. They stay close like a bond.  Through good and tough time, they laugh and cry together. No one ignores another.'

'Wow! So cool! It sounds so easy just to bring in the happiness'

Haru clapped his hands and swallowed the apple his mom fed him.

'So what if one parent walks away, it doesn't call "a happy family" right?'

Ellena paused with this sudden question. She blinked in surprise.

Coincidently, the guys lifted up their faces and together stared at Haru like a fool.

She bet they also got strike with this kindergarten question.