Chapter 69.2

Chapter 69.2

'What're you doing, Ellena Park?'

Leo called her by full name which meant his anger was exploded. Of course the black smoke surrounded this room.

'WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?'

He shook her shoulders and yelled crazily. Ellena was intimidated till her tear rolled down.

'Oppa! Your wrist!! Why?'

She exclaimed and grabbed his hand near as a fresh cut was seen. The blood still flowed off. Yet, Leo got his hand back in a second.

'Huh, you care? You did that nasty thing to me and you're asking why? You want me to become a criminal, huh?'

With his fierce look, Leo pushed her to lie on the bed and climbed on.

He bent lower and grabbed her chin tightly, enough it turned red as she turned away. Ellena whined her lung out with the pain and his terrible mood.

'You put this ghastly pill in my drink, huh? Damn!! You expect me to do that stuff with Seo Hyun? You are hopeless, Ellena! How come you do that thing to us?'

Leo lifted up a familiar tablet then threw it away till the bottle broke in pieces and the pills jumped out.

'O-oppa heuheuheu' Ellena sobbed inconsolably with her shaking head.

'Don't call me oppa!! I'm not your oppa anymore!! Because of that guy you did that to us, huh?'

-shake head-

-shake head-

'Because you want to live with that jerk damn much. You wanna push me to other girl, huh. You've been cheating on me all this long!!?'

Ellena wanted to say no but the tear filled in her eyes and mouth until she couldn't utter a word. Too bad her throat got stuck with millions rocks. She couldn't find any sentence or paragraph.

She could do nothing but shook her head. And that was like pouring a fuel on a bonfire. Leo roared and drew Ellena up in violence as if she was a sheet of paper. He again threw a small book on her body and it slid down her tummy.

Ellena held it up shakily, realizing it was her passport which the new date of leaving could be seen. She gasped weakly when Leo snatched it and pushed her back to the bed.

'You wanna leave me because of that jerk? You push me to other girl because of that bastard? Good job, Ellena! Good job! Now I know, you've never loved me!! You just do the stuff because of Haru!! Indeed, you're craving to leave me!!'

Leo headed to the suitcase at the corner which he had just discovered moments ago. He opened it up and tossed her outfits away till there were no left.

With his anger and jealousy, Leo went crazy. He turned blind and deaf. He became a devil, a real devil.

That big hand which has been cuddled her in his chest was now clutching her face so strong.

Those gorgeous blackie eyes which always looked at her with a sweet gaze were now sending her death glare.

That pinkish lip which whispered love songs and caressed her every night and morning was now cursing a spell.

Love blinded him. Love hurt him. Love turned him to be a beast. And love dug his alive heart and body in the ground.

'If you want it that way!! If you want me to be with other girl!! Okay, I'll do it. NOW!!'