Chapter 4- My Son? That kid??!!

5 years later....

' Oppa, you wanna go eat with us tonight??' A beautiful tall lady clung to Leo's arm as he was preparing the documents for  tomorrow meeting..

' Maybe next time, Julie! ' He just smiled helplessly.

' Euh, you're gonna be with your girlfriend again,aren't you??' Julie poked his shoulder playfully.

-nod-

' Really?? Then bring her here and introduce us lahh~' Julie kept nagging him to approve, though Leo remained silent.

'Ehh, you escape the point again!!'

Waving goodbye, Leo left the group. Only his back could be seen then the door banged..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo undid his tie and changed to causal before threw himself to bed. His hand reached the photograph up the table. Rubbing on that smiling figure, his heart pounded in pain.. He sighed and put it back to the old place...

Whenever he came back home, there was a blank in his head.. Every single space of this apartment had noted down all of her auras. Wherever he stepped, the high voice of her playing in his head and the way she barked at him..

The way she smiled....

The way she comforted him..

The way she ran to him when fought with the insects..
The way she kidded around..
It was like a 3D movie in which the characters behaved lively in front of you.. but.. you could not touch.. nor hold closer..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-Buzzz-

Leo woke up as the bell rang.. He yawned and stretched his body..

' Amm.. It's already evening!! I did sleep well though' He spotted the clock then headed to the bathroom..

-Buzzzzzzzz-

' Maybe it's an advertiser..' Leo ignored and continued his business..

He had no guest or had ordered something earlier. He was not an unsociable person just he didn't list down this place in his profile at the company but the main house only. He wanted this place to be concealed.. The secret palace just for him and her. It would be weird if his colleagues stopped by and said hello..

-buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-

The bell's tone told how hot-headed and impatient the visitor was...

-Bang bang bang-

There came a loud knock on the door..

Leo stalled all his action and immediately thought of the probability that it could be. He panted then hurried to the door with the towel on his broad shoulder. Leo snatched the door as quick as he could, afraid that his sluggish move would vanish every hope..

-Open-

'Elli-- !!!'

-silence-

No any figure stood out there even the shadow of her escape. The reality weakened his knees, he fell down anxiously and crashed something alive.

' Oh my gosh!! You kid are scaring me to death!!' Leo jumped away from the front door and faced a little figure stood close to the wall. He immediately assumed that this kid was the one who destroyed his bell earlier. He sat down to investigate this little boy..