Chapter 71- Plan A

Chapter 71- Plan A

@10.40 am..

The tall figure sluggishly moved his body and opened his plain eyes to the sunrise ahead. He lied still, let the light burned his numb face and body.

He stared the bright sky up there with the air in his body. He felt so light. He felt as if he didn't touch the ground..as if he was dreaming..

Unfortunately, there was still no one lying in his arms when he woke up.

No one said him good morning..

No one wore on her dimples in front of him..

No one let out her lovely laugh..

No one snuggled in his chest..

No one asked him 'how's today?'..

No one bossed around..

No one surprised him with her back hug and sweet lip..

No one.. There was no one in this house besides him..

The big hand grabbed the soju bottle standing there and gulped down in a second. There were lots of wine, beer and soju empty and full bottles lying next to the couch. The living room now became a mountain of mess.

The smell of regret and pain spread everywhere. It had been three days that the tall figure lying dead here. He'd got no feel to get up..talk..walk or anything else..

Leo glanced at the white envelope he'd got from his working place and smirked.

That bastard.. As if I care.. Isn't it too much?

Leo suddenly sat up with his clenched fists. He tore off the letter and ripped off the name under that signature.

As the anger and vengeance are being built in his soul, Leo took his smart phone out and got in the contact group.

Those eyebrows tied, spotting an unfamiliar group name. Closing his eyes, Leo let out a deep sigh noticing the last time that little terror snatched his phone. Biting his lip annoyingly, Leo clicked to that stupid display name.

'Only you'

Before he could check the numbers, his door bell rang.

Leo threw the phone on the sofa and headed to the door.

-door open-

'Papa!!!!'

Leo stalled with the sudden chubby body ran into him. Haru hugged his leg then struggled to get on his body. Leo quickly carried him up and received a tight cuddle on his neck.

'Miss you so muchhhhhhh muaxxxxxxxx :***********'

That full lip immediately bussed his daddy affectionately since he'd stayed away from him along time.

Like a shot, Haru pulled away and nose palmed.

'Yuckkkkkk!!! Why are you smelly? Auntiex3, help Haru!!'

That small figure pushed that gorgeous face of his daddy away and shook a nearby woman who was carrying his suitcase. Amy laughed and helped carrying Haru down.

'Annyeong haseyo, Leo oppa! Long time no see ^^'

'...........'

Leo stared at that best friend of Ellena and down to Haru's stuff in her hand with many question marks.