Chapter 16- Unexpected Hero

-Deubbb-

Ellena quickly kicked that bad person's calf, bit his wrist, and stomped on that blackie boot!!

Fortunately, she wore sneakers today!!

' Ouchhh!!! Get that bitch!!!' The big guy known as the boss bent down when his stomach got fisted and commanded other members to capture that girl who was already out of their sight.

Ellena turned back. She kept running as a group of scary men were chasing after her.

If she hadn't been this urgent, she would have killed them one by one for provoking the black belt like her!

Ellena gasped and disappeared to the left path. She crammed in a dirty corridor as the group passing this way. She bent down, hiding near the big brown box when one of the men stood in front of this alley.

' Hey, let's separate!! You four go there, you two that way and you follow me!! I won't believe we eight people can't catch that little girl!! Come!!'

Ellena lifted up when the silence remained. She turned to  the left and right to make sure no one was here.

' Ouchhh!!' Just then she fell off and sat on the floor.

' Oh my god!!' Ellena groaned when her sneaker was filled with bloodshed. She bit her lip as the wound opened up again and this time it hurt soooo badd!!

She sighed then tried to stand up dragged herself out of this street. She closed her eyes, forgetting about the pain and ran to the shortcut way; but this time her speed wasn't as fast as earlier.

The pinky lip burst  out a smile when the light of a night market was not that far.

-Crash-

' Hey, miss! You look so happy ehh? Share us too!'

' o.O'

Ellena gasped and stepped backward as she was now surrounded by a group of hippo, elephant, and rhinoceros. They laughed crazily and got nearer.

' Huhh, Have never learned that a little girl like you love exercising!! But the game is over now! Thank for entertaining and sorry for your fun time is ended! Guys! Grabbed her arms!!' The elephant body with hedgehog hair or a.k.a the boss spoke out and grabbed Ellena's hand.

' Hey!! Stop!!' Ellena shouted out loud which stalled those people.

' Your school has never taught,huh?? What should you do for the first meeting with other people!?'

' Asking name!' One of the men retorted.

' No!' Ellena shook her head and crossed her arms, scanning at the big men ahead who were now rubbing their neck confusingly.

' Study the background!' The man at the left continued but it was not yet the right answer.

' That's for the arranged marriage!'

' Emm.. Asking about their job, right??' The 3rd rank man.

-shake head-

' How many kids you've get??'

-shake head-

' I know!! Kissing that person right away!!' The youngest one raised his hand and yelled happily but he received a punch on his head.

' Idiot!! That's not a gentlemen style!! We're good men so we should respect the other! Asking that person how old are you, right?' The last sentence the rhinoceros-look guy turned to Ellena but he still  eliminated.