Chapter 6- Oh my son part 2

' Haru ah, eat one by one or you're gonna choke yourself' Leo helped Haru picking another dish..

'No, I've never eaten these so I have to be fast' Leo frowned with his word..

' Why not?'

' Coz mama says it's unhealthy and contains fat, also it's not tasty' Haru spoke as he bit the chicken's wing

' Really??' Leo immediately took out the handbook..

**********How to raise Haru***********

1. If he suddenly cries or gets mad, feed him. Put the porridge in the microwave, you can see other stuff in the food folder.

2. WARNING!!! Read no.3

3. Do not feed him any fast food since too many oil will cause him fever!!

...............................................

*****************************************

Why didn't he read this earlier!!! Sh*t!! Elli gonna kill him!! 

' Haru, stop eat this!!! You will get sick soon' Leo took the fried pork away from those chubby hands..

' Haru want to eat!!' He started to yell again which attracted many audiences and whispers..

' Alright alright!! But this time only, deal?' Leo made a promise with their pinkies..

' Papa is full so eat slowly dear, no one gotta grab it from you!' Haru swung Leo's pat on his hair and continued swallowing..

Emmm.. Elli might have had hard time these years!! Haru was not a normal kid at all.. Somewhat, he would nourish Haru properly and efficiently!!

On the way back home..

The numberous toy and clothingstores  along the way hit Haru's heart that he spoiled Leo to buy..

' Haru ah, there are many toys on my body now and I can't see the way, Let's come again next time son!' Leo mumbled as the little kid kept pulling him to any store's front door they passed. Perhaps, he had to refill the credit card tomorrow!!

' No!! The toys in Paris are not as cheap as in here that mama allow to bring back home opp!!!'

Having said the top secret, Haru closed his mouth tightly with his eyes shook..

' Hah, you live in France??'

' Papa, Haru are exhausted! Haru want to go home!!' Haru who was on Leo's shoulders began to move upward again..

At 7.45pm..

Haru was playing with his new toys alone in the living room while Leo was busy finishing his project in the study since next week he was going to present this new plan..

Seeing everything was safe and sound, Haru walked lightly and slowly to the telephone table. He then snapped the number noted down in his pooh notebook. As the other side picked up, he peeked at the study's door..

' Mama! I miss you!!' Haru persisted to get affection again..

'..........'

' Neee, I ate well'

'..........'

' Maybe tomorrow he'll send me to school!! I'll meet many cute girls then!!~~ Papa said the kindergarten is full of beautiful children~~'