Chapter 3- Goodbye

Chapter 3- Goodbye

' Elli ah, oppa buy this! Let's cook!!'

Since then, Leo stopped by her house every day and brought some stuff as an excuse for letting him stay. This jerk became noisy day by day!! He didn't talk nor play much at school but wherever stood her presence.. He switched to an old auntie...

That morning at 6 am..

' Elli ah, get up!! We gonna be late for school'

'....' Ellena covered her head with pillow and continued her sleeping time...

'Elli!!'

' Oppa!!' She immediately woke up when he did stupid thing like lying himself on her bed!!

And that afternoon during class...

' Elli ah, make it clear with those girls! Hurry' Leo slept on the desk, facing Ellena..

' What???' Ellena who was reading, raised her eyebrow..

' Tell them, I'm your man.. They won't bother us again~' Ellena watched the crowd of fan girls coming this way along with the guy next to her..

' I don't give a damn!'

-slap-

Leo cuddled his forehead in pain as a book fell on his head violently. Even the group washed away quickly by that fixed glare.

That saturday evening...

' Oppa, wake up!! And go home!!' Ellena poked the guy sleeping on the sofa who tried to delay the time again.

'No!' The eyes still closed; yet the mouth kept talking back.

' Yah! Jugule?(You wanna die) If the sky goes dark, you'll be afraid of going home alone again!! I won't escort you this time!!'

' Then I'll sleep here~ ㅎㅎㅎ'

' Stop your dirty mind!! Just get up now!!'

-punch-

' Arra arra!!(Get it) You mean girl!' Leo pouted then stoop up. As they were gathering his bag, Leo shouted out in a surprise!

' Elli ah! What to do!! I forgot the key card in my room!!' Leo touched his trouser's back pocket carefully where the tiny plastic card was kept...

' Are you sure?' Leo didn't match her eyes but looked somewhere else as Ellena stared at him.

' Neeee'

' Here, hurry and leave' Ellena brought out another key card which he gave her last time with the expectation of her visiting his place sometimes..

And of course, she had never thought of stopped by his apartment .. He was not a prince and she exactly knew it.

' Sh*t!!' Leo quietly swore as he headed to the front door..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the graduation day..

' Elli come here!! The class's taking a photo! You too, oppa!!'

Amy ran from the group of people and grabbed Ellena's hand who was taking selfie with Leo (He won the rock-paper-scissors game)

The students burst out laughing and smiling with the reunion of every class. Finally, they could start their new life and be independent. It was what they'd been waiting for these years. Starting a university life and be mature. However, the high school period was the best time of all people's life..

The time of having fun with friends..

The moment of getting punishment from teachers..

And the sweetest memory of having a crush on someone or being a lover..

' What're you doing, oppa?' Ellena enquired as she saw Leo did something on their desk..

He didn't reply until finished the work..

/ Elleo=Forever/

The letters appeared when his hand uncovered..

'You know alien language ??'

-tab-

Leo pounded her forehead and said nothing..

At the present time...

The click of unlocked door woke Ellena up, she hurried swept the tear and closed her eyes. The aroma of man's perfume spread out the whole room..

' Elli' A soft husky voice whispering near Ellena with a hand rubbing on her cheeks. Leo sighed and sat next to her

' There's something on your face, babe'

Even it was the same style and sentence of him, the touch at this moment was completely different.. It felt like a cold water was splashing on her numb face..

' I love you..' He murmured for the last time before lying close to Ellena..

-Hug-

Ellena tried to hold her tear and grasped the pillow tightly as it helped lowering her gasp from crying. Her back could feel Leo's heart beat restfully which meant he had already slept like a baby..

Ellena looked at those hands embracing her along with the suitcase lying there. As the clock hit number 11, she got up and took his hands away. Ellena glanced around for the very last moment before shutting the bedroom's door..

-ring ring ring ring ring ring-

.............................

-ring ring ring ring ring ring-

...........................

' Elli ah, pick up the phon---e'  A sleepy head reached out his hand as expected to tap his sweetie.. There, he touched nothing but wind..

-ring ring ring ring ring ring ring-

Could not stand  the dreadful noise, Leo finally threw the pillow away his head and got up..

' Where's she...' He looked around; yet saw no one.

' Hello, May I know who's there?'

'..............'

'Ah, noona? Orr, it's okay..'

'..............'

' Yeah, she was a bit mad yesterday but I'll explain her later!'

'...............'

After finishing the conversation, Leo jumped off the bed and rushed to the kitchen where someone often stood there cooking him breakfast..

'Elli! What're you do- Elli??'

Unfortunately, there stood nobody.. Leo dashed to the bathroom, living room, just anywhere had a space to walk. He ripped apart the closet and was shock to see only his outfits that prepared neatly...

No her and no any letter left...

Where was she??

================================

Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed this update. If so, please support this story by voting and commenting. 

Thank you. Happy reading :)