Chapter 38- The earthquake takes place in here?

-Crack-

'Ouch'

The tall figure moaned painfully as it was almost 50 times that he fell off the chair. The space was so small while the floor was too cold to lie on. Leo messed his hair annoyingly then sat up and grabbed the phone. It was five in morning.

Oh man, how came he endure in these long hours?

Leo tapped his back and stood up. He could not sleep like this!! It was no joke. He yawned then with his half-opened eyes, walked back to the main bedroom. There was a weak conversation while he passed by the living room.

What the heck that hippo talks phone at this hour?

Leo stared at the wide blanket which concealed the person inside. He shook his head and rushed to the bedroom.

'Appa, please do not come! I'll be back soon!' The soft sweet voice muttered in this quiet big room. Her heart pounded fast as the other side finally got her.

Aish, she should not have opened Kris the door!! That silly brother cheated on her!!

'Ne, I'll go with Kris..'

Ellena sighed after finished the call. She kicked the sheet away.

Lying on the wide mat with her eyes focused on the dawn outside; Ellena stroked the ring on her left finger lightly.

She lifted up her hand. The sun's ray got through the veranda and passed that pretty little thing. The crystal shone and reflected its glisten on her face.

'What should I do?'

Ellena gazed at the sky up there and watched the sun rose calmly..

Meanwhile, inside the room...

Leo frowned at the doorknob as he could go in this time. He shrugged for his luck then carried the big pillow as well as the blanket inside.

The tall figure quickly headed to the king size bed. He almost jumped and rolled next to his dearest people if the white mattress on the floor didn't spot his eyes.

Leo zoomed in the wide blanket which had got someone inside. But he could not see as the head and body were concealed. He then changed to the little boy, sleeping up there.

'Why are they sleeping separately? Perhaps, the little bear's sleeping habit shows up again!'

Holding the pillow, Leo looked up and down the people on the bed and the floor hesitatingly.

Emmm.. Lied next to Haru or Elli? He could not decide..since cuddled both of them made him sleep well.

But Elli looked cold! She must have trembled hard under that blanket!! Alright, Elli was chosen! He could not stand his wife felt this bad.

Leo dropped the pillow next to the person sleeping there then walked to peck Haru on forehead.

He placed those disorder hands and legs to comfortable position then covered him sheet.

Afterwards, threw himself beside Ellena. The big hand stretched out to cuddle his wife. This could warm her anyway.

Somewhat, why wasn't Ellena's skin soft as always? And her body seemed to be huge!