Chapter 1- Flashback

Before you scroll down, I'd make things clear first in case you get irritated while reading. To start off, the work you're stoping by right now is NOT under REVISING, many grammatical, vocabulary, sentences and so on errors gotta say you hello. I'm not that perfect with English. Yet I wanna make many people smile and lessen their stress through my story. Thus, don't be so serrrriiious and mean. No one is perfect and I am no one xP

Scroll down! Enjoy~

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Chapter 1- Flashback

-Slap-

A man's face was turned left by the strongest force of a small slender hand..

' You  little jerk!! How can you be this cold-hearted! You devil! What I've devoted is not enough for your starvation?!' 

The girl yelled at the guy as she kept smacking his shoulders and chest..

' Why are you so mean!?! Why?? Tell me now oppa??' She cried when seeing him neither responded nor made any excuse beside stood still and looked at her confusingly..

He was always the one she thought about. But what he was doing now. He was just watching her coldly..

It stabbed her heart catching him with other woman and were shirt off.

About an hour ago, she received a phone call informed that her boyfriend was hanging around with a girl near one famous hotel, that person even detailed the hotel's name and the room's number..

She didn't believe that unknown person coz she knew him so well. He was not that type of person.

Even though he was a bit playful, he would not dare to do such a thing. Until she received a picture sending through line. She tried to calm herself yet it didn't help..

Afterward, she called him..

1 second.. 3 seconds.. 3 minutes till 5 mintues..

Still no one answered her phone call.

Ellena dressed up and headed to that place. Her heart beat faster when the receptionist made it clear about the presence of two people in that room. 

-Slap-

'I fed up with you!!' She stared at him and that girl before leaving the room..

-Bang-

At Apartment -------

Ellena rushed to the bedroom and quickly threw all her stuff in the suitcase. She collected all the clothes, books and.. no, that was all. Maybe the last thing was her heart..

Her head ached so bad.. But it was not as awful as her heart which was now tearing apart..

Ellena threw herself to the bed and cried quietly...

Their bittersweet memories playing in her head like a movie people saw at the cinema.

Back to that time...

In Class 10a

'Ellena, look at that new student! He's so handsome!! Ahh, I love his sweet voice!!!'

Her friend,Amy, tabbed Ellena's shoulder but she didn't lift up her face from the desk..

'Ahh, leave off!! Don't you see I'm sleeping!?' She got rid of her friend and moved herself close to the wall..

' Good morning class!! I'm Jung Leo..' All girls' eyes fixtated on him as they couldn't resist his sexy voice and that no-expression face.  He was so gorgeous that one couldn't take eyes away..