A journey begins🍋

Start from the beginning

I deepened the kiss by moving my left arm behind her head while hers were around my neck. I moved my right hand over her belly and trailed towards her womanhood. She quickly knew what I had planed and eagerly expected it with a slight suspended breath. I rubbed the sweet spot above her panties making her shiver in excitement her hot breath creeped down my neck making me get goosebumps in return.

Irenes arousal showed through her panties as they were wet. I moved the thin piece of fabric aside and entered her sacred wet place with my finger, earning soft gasps from her as I was moving in and out of her wetting entrance. I have to learn how to do all this but I can learn now.

Her lips parted from mine as she moaned a bit from the arousal before she placed them again on me. "Come on Y/n now it's my turn to give you a bit of pleasure". She said looking into my eyes and grabbing my hand. It made me feel excited to see the so powerful scarlet despair in nothing but a thin black piece of underwear.

She moved off the desk and knelt down unbuttoning my pants she looked at the bulge in my underwear and smirked wide. She rubbed her palm over it teasing me. Irene didn't hide the fact that she was eager on having me between her but she wanted to tease me. Her hands moved up to the upper part of my underwear pulling it down. She exposed my member it jumped out saluting her into the face by slapping her chin like it was just waiting for it's turn. Irene's eyes trailed down my full length before they went back up to me.

"Oh my god it's big" She said astonished as she trailed my length with her index finger. She grabbed my cock and slowly licked it, her tongue was warm it swirled around with like it knew were it had to press my dick in order to make me softly groan in pleasure until it was wet from her saliva. She used her hands to stroke it softly massaging it like she worshiped a holy relict. She kissed the tip sending another sharp shock trough my body before she moved her mouth above it bobbing back and forth. I felt my arousal grow at her sucking my member. Her tongue game was amazing the rhythm at what she moved her hands and lips was godly as I felt my arousal reach an impossible height. I felt my climax almost reach it's peak when she pulled out making me cum on her face before she quickly put the tip back in her mouth and massaged my glans penis with her tongue while she cleaned the semen of it. I felt her swallow my load as she closed her eyes enjoying it. She released it with a pop. "Oh my your member is quite the sight to behold" She said as she took a breath from giving me an amazing blowjob.

Irene's libido wasn't normal it was high and she wanted me. "I hope that this treatment didn't make you unable to please me now. I'm not satisfied" She said as she stood up from her knelt position.

She turned around and laid herself on the desk with her back laid on it. She looked up and motioned with her finger to come. I took a deep breath. I was excited to be able to fuck her. I knew what she wanted. I gripped my member with my right and moved closer. I pulled on her panties and she touched my erect member with her right foot playing around a little before she spread her legs in anticipation. Her vagina was shaved cleanly with the exception of a small strip in the middle with a small arrow pointing to her entrance. I placed my penis in front of her entrance rubbing it on her lips before I pushed in and felt her warm walls close around my dick. She shivered a bit at the beginning before she calmed down. "This feels amazing" She moaned "When I was turned back into a human I had lots of sex but I couldn't feel anything. I hope you understand how sexually frustrated I am" She said with a sigh of relieve.

"Fuck me" She ordered with a stern voice demanding me to move. She began to slightly moan at my movement as I plunged my member into her warm vagina making her succumb to her lust completely. "It has been over 400 years since the last time I felt this pleasure, Y/n thanks to you I can finally have it again." She said between moans. She was enjoying it and I too.