Meeting the Teacher

A/N this is a fanfic about what if Alvarez had a dragon slayer like the Fairy Tail guild but he ended in Alacatashia instead of Ishgal. He will have a mentor by his side.

Bio Adult Y/n

Looks: Dark blonde hair and ice blue eyes.

Height: 1, 75 m

Age: 19

Likes: Fighting and cake

Magic: God dragon slayer and can learn any other magic.

Exceed: Rose (Female)

Fur color: Light pink

Likes: Cake, tea and sometimes fish.

It's the year 784 Y/n is 12 years old his height now is 1,50 m

Y/n Pov

I was walking along with Rose my exceed on a road in Alvarez. I was traveling towards my destination, the home of Master Enchanter Irene Belserion. She is also a dragon slayer like me, but only uses one element while I can use any kind of element. I have trouble to control it, that's why I want to reach her. Thankfully I was asked by a high ranking soldier to meet her since she requested to meet me in person. I was known in Alvarez since I was able to cure any curse or illness, thanks to my amazing magic ability. 

The thought of meeting her here sends a shiver down my spine as she is a sadistic and cruel person whenever she is displeased or annoyed by someone she kills them without a second thought. Meaning I have to really think on what I'm saying.

I reached her home after who knows how long, she lived pretty far out on a mountain with a breathtaking sight when looking around, in the distance I could see the capital of Alvarez. It took me two days to reach this place. I stood in front of the gate now, left and right were flowers adorning the mansion, "Pretty odd for a woman that is supposed to be heartless and cruel" I thought a little surprised. 

A servant opened the gate and directed me towards the main entrance and brought me to Irene's office room

A servant opened the gate and directed me towards the main entrance and brought me to Irene's office room. He bowed and left the room closing the door. "Sit down" Irene exclaimed with a demanding tone that made my ears ring. I sat on the free chair in front, she looked at me with a stern look with her fingers preset together for a while. "Do you know why I have requested your appearance here" She said braking the silence as her eyes pierced me and looked at every move that I made. One wrong word and I'm dead.

I looked at her but not directly in the eyes. "Miss Irene if I would guess, it has to do with my magic power and ability to cure any illness or curse". I said and imediatelly silenced as she made a small move with her hand. Her face didn't change or showed any emotions whatsoever.  She just nod.

"Good you are smart. I have a small problem, since years I'm under a curse. I'd like you to cure me, if you can do it I will give you whatever you wish for but not for free anyway". She said and moved  her hand a little casual.