The Death of the Unkilliable

*Nills Point of View

No. No. No! He saved me! He can't be gone!

I didn't think. Or even really act. But suddenly Billy was my target. It was his fault! Fordy saved me and Billy killed him!  It was all his fault! He killed our family, our dimension! He never cared about anyone but himself! Hes being a, a bully!

Mr Stan is yelling and crying and punching at the same time. I teliport wearily to the penthouse and grab the bottle behind Billy's portrait.

Star dust. You know it as holy water. Makes the good stronger and kills evil. I'll dump it on Mr Stanley's hand weapons. When he punches Billy I'll see. If he still has good, he'll be alright. Or he'll burn and exist no longer. Not here or there. Just, gone.

I teliport back and wait for Mr Stan to get behind a pillar. When he does I appear. I do an information dump and hand him the bottle. Information dumps are the specialty of music or art triangles from my dimension can do. We can give an idea, song, picture or some information to someone without having to explain. They just all of a sudden know. It really comes in handy if you're shy, like me. Or short on time, like me.

He pours it on his weapon and charged at Billy again. But hes not Billy.

Billy was my silly older brother. Who protected me. And always was there. Who baked purple space cookies. And read bedtime horror stories.

This, this is Bill. Billys already dead.

I can't watch so I look away. Away, but I still hear the scream. And the white flash with a blast of the hottest gust recorded on earth soon followed. I turned around and Bill was gone. There was nothing good left.

I'm sorry Billy.

"Ford?" Mr Stanley dropped his weapon and went to the crushed gem. Maybe I can fix it...? No. I could try, but he'd never be the same.

"Hes gone." I tell him. He swung at me too. He was just mad. I can understand that. But as much as I hate it, I am a demon. There is still evil in me. I began to melt away. Pain is no way to describe it. He seems sorry he did it. But he still did it.

Maybe it's better this way.

I was almost dead.

And basically dead.

Maybe its time for the real thing.

So I surrender all the good. Eject it to the air. And embrace the warmth and wind.

Goodbye friends.

I'll miss you guys.

I'll miss everyo-