Gullible

*Bills Point of View

Ha! Pinetree is gullible. I answer his questions with lies and he gives me information I need! I mean, I really can't remember before last summer. I know bits of course, people still congratulate me on weirdmageddon. When I first arrived here, I remembered everything, but its fading away. If I don't leave soon, then I'll fade to.

"What happened before last summer?" I ask as pitiful as I can. Man, that kid falls for anything. He feels a will to obey and he thinks it might be love. I love obedience spells. He's strait as a ruler. For the next 28 years, he won't even actually meet anyone who isn't female that he finds attractive. But he'll be married with kids, and just brush it off as friendship. Atleast in the timelines where he makes it to adulthood. And its still a one in 2257.669 chance. Man, this kid has got it rough. And So do you BillDip shippers. I'm sinking you're ships.

"You, I- But. W-w-w-we, no. That's not, but." He stammers. Its almost cute. But my life isn't a BillDip on Wattpad. People always think I don't deserve Pinetree. Or Shooting Star. Or Sixer. Or anyone else. But they don't deserve me.

Get that through your heads!

Yeah I'm looking at you.

Go ahead. Blow up the comment section. I dare you.

"Its aright, the deal was three questions. You don't have to answer." I look down as if embarrassed at asking the question.

"Where we, like, a thing?" He asks. I look up. Oh boy, what did I get myself into? Can't back out now I guess.

"Unofficially, yeah. I guess. I mean, I got a few million years on ya kid. But in a life span of a demon, compared to your life span. I'm still pretty young. As a human, I'd stay about 11 years old for the next few hundred years. Age is relative." I say. I make the area around my eye blush. Its so awkward! Of course I'm not 11 in demon yeats. We live forever and I'm still fairly old even by our standards!

I swear I can hear fangirls screaming straight through the 4th and 5th wall. I have to mention both since they brought a backup. Now I broke them both. Try me. I can do this all day.

"I guess I have to answer your question now..." He rubs the back of his head.

"No, its fine. go home. Your sister misses you, and you'll see her again. I might not be so lucky. I'm sure you aren't coming to hell. I'll miss you Pinetree, but without a rift or a portal  here, I'll never see you again. Goodbye, Dipper." I say, using his nick name as if we were friends before dissolving. His face! You should have seen it!

Charlie pops in around the corner.

"OOOH! FRIENDSHIP! YES! YOU ARE SHOWING SOOO MUCH IMPROVEMENT!" She exclaims. Way too easy to fool. Isn't she supposed to be like, the princess of Hell? Her Dad and I have some beef, not that I remember it anymore. Man this memory loss is getting annoying.

"Charlie, I need to tell you something. I can't remember my life anymore. Not anything past the summer I was sent here." I say, sounding as sorrowful as I can. I don't think she's buying it. For once I'm not lying!

"Inside every demon is a rainbow, but I can't even remember who I am anymore!" I moan pitifully, this breaks a piece of her heart. Boom.

"If you are going to heaven, then you are probably just basically dropping all those sins that are holding you back. I'm sure it will all be fine!" She says then bursts into song about moving on and heaven and angels. I swear, if I don't leave within a week, preferably a day, I'll have another murder on my hands. In fact, I have an idea.