Hostages

*Fords Point of View

Clutching the memory vial close, I run up the stairs. Bill is waiting. The vial and the container its in is triple coated with unicorn hair spells. Bill can't even get with 5 feet of it.

Dipper is up. I force him back in his room with his sister. I swear the kid has a death wish sometimes. Bill is out there. Angry

As I knew he would be, hes waiting outside. Alone. But if I pull back on my side of the deal he could kill Stan.

"I have her right here Bill." I tell him. He shoots forwards and bounces off the force-field.

"Nill? Are you in there?" He pounds on the force-field. A dozen arms grow out of his side and continue pounding.

"BILLY!" The little voice exclaims. Bill stopped and peered carefully and gasped. I assume this is my confirmation. This is Nill Cipher. My best card.

"I know what she is to you Bill. And I won't let you take her." I tell him.

"THEN YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY AGAIN!" Bill screams. Is he, crying?

"You can't hurt them without me returning the favor!" I snap. Good thing I have this plate in my head. Otherwise my bluff would be obvious. I'd NEVER hurt this little cutie. If it wasn't for the fact that he's too dangerous to even have alive, I wouldn't kill or hurt Bill either. I'm not a monster. I only hurt what's trying to hurt me, and that's still under certain circumstances.

"Please, Sixer. IQ. Fordsy. Stanford. I thought I lost her. My brothers and I thought we were the only ones left. I'll leave. Go. Make any deal under your conditions. Just let me take back my little Nill." He begged. I did NOT see that coming.

"But if you absorb her you become more powerful then ever before. The number one rule in life Bill. Trust No one. And I DEFINITELY don't trust you." I start to pull the box with the memory tube thing away. Which ultimately does nothin.

"I swear on my life! I'd never hurt her like that! Why would you think I would? Pinetree wouldn't for Shooting Star. You wouldn't for Fez, probably. Why would I hurt the apple of my eye? My favorite entity. My little song bird? My sister?

You're sick Fordsy. Sick." He spat at me. This gives me an idea.

"Bill Cipher. Do you solemnly swear to never absorb or cause harm to Nill Cipher?" I ask. He sees what I'm doing. He narrows his eye.

"I, Bill Cipher, do hereby decree that I shall never cause bodily, mental, or emotional harm to Nill Cipher. I give my word that I'll never absorb her neither. So help me. I swear on my life." He says. Light and dark explosions appear out of nowhere. I curl around the tube until it pasts.

"Ready to make that deal yet Sixer?" He asks. I think on it. If Bill leaves then another powerful being will take his place. One that is possibly worse. As much as I hate to do this, I can't let him leave either. Not while we have some leverage over him.

"I want my brother back. In full health. And my granddaughter. As a human. You have to give back Gideon so he is alive again. Partially. You may NOT leave dimension 46'\ or destroy it. You cant hurt any beings unless physically attacked first. You may not leave Gravity Falls, Oregon and you may not make any deals without asking every living Pines family member first. You may not use any powers except floating and teliporting without permission from the Pines Family first. You may not trick, force, or manipulate others into killing or committing other crimes for you. In exchange, you will get Nill Cipher released to you. For all eternity." I conclude.

"Thats outrageous! Thats-that-thats," he stutters

"The kind of deal you make from the other end?" I offer. He glares at me.

"One variation. We can leave if the planet is facing impeding doom. Like a meteor. Or Gideon runs for Office." He counters.

"It still must be reported to at least 3 pines family members." I tell him. He slowly offers his hand.

"And you can't cause it." I hastily add.

"Fair enough Sixer. I'll remember this next time you need a favor." Bill sticks out his hand. I'm doing it! I'm finally getting rid of Bill!

I shake his hand as blue fire engulfs our hands. Stan and Victoria appear behind him. Besides asleep, they both seem fine!

I open the box and then the little tube. The tiny triangle shot out and hugged bill. Or she tried to. More like landed flat against him. He wraps his arms around her, drops Stan and Victoria, and he teleport away. I rush to their sides and drag them inside and out of the snow.

I did it. I finally did it.

We finally beat Bill.

Thats what you think Sixer