Send me the Bill

*Bills Point of View

Looks like Mini Sixer spilt the beans. I should make good on the deal. Tell them and I'll destroy the necklace and ring. But I'm feeling generous. I snap and they're both at my side. I add them to the pile of gifts for Nill.

She has a lot of energy. More than usual. She was asleep for trillions of years. But its still annoying. I missed her so much.

I'm not really as heartless as everyone thinks. But I'm no Saint for sure. The curse on the Pines just was in my best interests. And Nill.

It can take hundreds of years to find a suitable dimension to place her. Humans don't live as long as most dimensional beings and rush their way into everything. Back in my home dimension, everything was relatively slow. I waited at a red light for 2 months once.

Sometimes I don't regret letting my dimension burn. Not that I had any say in it once it started.

"Billy. Who are ya talkin to?" Nill asks. She floats in front of me, upsidedown and curious as ever.

"Well Silly-Nilly, like in most dimensions, there is something here called the 4th wall. And it's my unofficial job to break it. Its kinda volunteer work." I tell her.

"Ooh! Can I try?" She pleads. This should be fun. I give her a nod with my entire body/triangle and she starts learning. Fast. Humans can't really grasp this. But we can pull knowledge out of nowhere. Not me though. I, of course was damaged. Stupid Pinetree.

"Ok. Here we go Billy." She looks to me for approval. I gesture for her to continue.

I can't even list what she says here. You're devices would literally break. She broke the 4th, 5th,  and even the almost impenetrable 6th wall that separates our worlds. She listed the names of everyone who will ever read this. And when. She listed every president of the United States in your dimension up to 300. She said a bunch of bad stuff that will happen in 2020. She talked about other dimensions. Then she swung at you. And punched the 4th wall. I can't even do that without being majorly strained.

She IS a music demon. Which gives her more power in Disney Dimensions. But still.......

I'm so proud.

"Billy! Fordsy is sad!" She says suddenly. I look through space to the mystery shack. Sure enough, it looks like Fez's poison is finally kicking in all the way. Through much internal debate, Sixer leaves the 3 kids alone. I can smell a deal.

"But Billy. We don't have noises. And they don't trust you. And they're nice!" Nill wines. Everything is about sounds to her.

"Come on Nilly. We're going on a field trip. Time to teach you the tricks of the trade." I cackle and teliport us to just outside the shack.

The kids are inside but Shooting Star sees me. Soon they're all back out again. I'm sure Sixer would have a heart attack. An 86% if he saw this actually.

"Well. Looks like you kids could use some help. I can always be there to provide it.  What do ya say?" I pose with my arms out and making 90° angles.

"Bill! Tell us how to make Grunkle Stan better!" Shooting Star begs.

"Now, kid. You know thats not how it works. And having Fez dead makes it all the easier for me." I shrug.

"Billy! Thats wrong! Bad! Naughty!" Nill exclaims. Oh great.

"I won't call you Billy for all eternity if you help us." Pinetree snickers.

"You never call me that and you can live." I snap at him and turn back to Shooting Star.

"But Billy! You can't kill them!" Nill says, confused. SHE JUST GAVE AWAY ONE OF MY MOST CLOSELY GUARDED SECRETS!