Games

*Victoria's Point Of View

Bill gave me a list a mile long. Not really of course. And I feel the need to specify here because with him you never know.

Every day I lure people away with money, opportunity, black mail, and every other trick in the book. I got almost all the humans in a day. But after that it really got hard. I had to use magical scissors to get the magical creatures and people out. And most of them didn't seem very willing.

I was bitten six times, had my face stolen once, captured to be queen by desperate gnomes 8 times -by the same gnomes mind you, almost eaten on multiple occasions, and nearly killed 3 dozen times.

But the thing that actually surprised me? My leg is fine! I can walk on it, run, do jumps, anything other people can do! No brace, cane or wheelchair ever again!

"So Sixsy, whos next?" Little Nill asked innocently. Of all the nicknames, she had to choose THAT. Its 6-E but it sounds like something else when she says it too fast.

"Just a few more, Nill." I reply.

"But who? Who who who who WHO?" She multiplied at each who.

"We're not doing it in order you know." I huff. All she does is ask questions, which is annoying enough, but I can't even politely ask her to be quiet for a few minutes or else Bill pops up out of nowhere and threatens my family!

I just hope they're alright.

* Bills Point of View

I could get used to this. I miss the henchmainiacs a bit, but this is one thing I don't have to do. Mini Sixer isn't too bright after all. She can block me out entirely, but keeps forgetting to or even how. I quickly managed to learn where she found this out.

A stupid woodland pixie. So I went ahead and torched the tulip fields while they slept. It shouldn't be a problem now.

You'd think she'd be greatfull. After all, I fixed her leg. But she still whines and complains about petty stuff.

'Im hungry, I haven't eaten in days' or 'You are horrible!' Or 'I need to sleep! Its a thing people do!' Or even my favorite, 'My family will stop you!'

They all seem to frequently forget that I can see through time and space. TIME and space. Thus, the future. Meanwhile they- hmm. I wonder what the Pines are up to today. I decide to listen in.

"Stanley, thats not how you, wait- STOP!"

*several explosions*

"*cough* Grunkle Staaaan! I just got this sweater!"

"Im OK! *pause* AHH! MY HATS ON FIRE!"

"I needed a shave anyways, but we're almost out of Pixie tears and they seem to have all vanished. You can't waste these last precious drops or the gems won't form!"

"Learn to shave, you nerd!"

"Stanley! Watch your language!!"

"I didn't swear!"

They seem..... Busy.

I don't even want to know. Meanwhile Mini is almost done with her little task. This is going great! When those two get back they can play with the Northwest Kid and stay outta my way!

Aaaaaand I'm being summoned. By the Pines, no doubt. This oughta to be fun.

"Well,well,well,well,well,well,well,well,well,well,well. If it isn't the Pines Family. Minus one, I see. Wheres Pinetree off to?" I ask as if I didn't know. Hes hiding in their stupid shack because hes too scared to even see me!

"Cipher, you will pay for everything you've done. We finally got the cipher wheel working. We beat you before, we'll do it again!" Sixer says heroically. Its fun hanging out with these guys. They can get annoying but I'm always down for some good drama. And its fun to see them do stupid stuff. Like this.

"Pay, hm? Then have a guy who will bleed but not die!" I put out my 'tah-dah' hands to the side as a rather bloody man appears on the ground.

"That- that's messed up." Stanley blinks as Sixer covers Shooting Stars eyes. I clap my hands and the man on the ground disintegrates with one final cry. I love being a demon at times like this.

"So, whatcha want? I got company over and need to get back, pronto." I say, checking an imaginary watch as my bowtie transformed to an analog clock.

"You'll wait, and listen to me!" IQ demands. He sure is full of himself.

"Well, if you say so. But if Mini dies, don't blame me. On that subject, how much blood can a human survive loosing at a time?" I shrug.

"You one eyed FREAK! GIVE ME BACK MY GRAND NIECE!" Fez screams at me. I pick up shooting star with an exceptionally long stick by her oversized sweater and drop her at his feet.

"Done. And I'd be a bit more careful about who you call a freak. I might be strange, but I have a normal amount of fingers. Cya later, SUCKERS!" I call and Im gone. It never gets old.

You can call me crazy, a maniac, insane.
But it doesn't matter
I'll still win the game
Just wait and see
Soon you'll ALL bow down
To me