A New Proficiency

* Fords Point of View

I can't believe Stanley. Of course he did. Although it does make a bit more since. Dipper and I kinda bonded over our strangeness. I guess he still has the fact that he has either no bones or rubber ones in his arms. He calls them Noodle arms, I believe.

Sleep has always been hard but not tonight. I hit the pillow and it all goes black. When I wake up its the all too familiar bland of the dreamscape. I wait for Bill. Ready to fight. I look up. He's always up. Not today. I see no yellow......

"That's because I prefer the color red." Says a voice. I spin around. Its a humanoid dressed head to tail in red and black. He has a sweater on under his coat. I feel like I've seen the style before. Mabel makes them like that. Most peculiar of all, whoever he is has a voice the a radio announcer.

"You have very organized thoughts. Sixer, was it? Or Fordsy? Bill uses too many nicknames I think, but for now I'm just a messenger. He helped me rise to power. Since this uses a great deal of my own I feel it repays the favor somewhat. Now would you like the message or not?" He asks me. He sounds so strange. I figure there is no information that can harm us. I nod

"Splendid! Ahem!" He cleats his throat. Then pulls put a tape and hits play. Bill's voice echoes.

60 degrees
They come in threes
And watches from behind the trees
I saw my own dimension burn
Missing home
Yet can't return
I'll say I'm happy
But I'm a liar
So blame the arson for the fire

The AXOLOTL knew
Now so do you
I'm coming home
You know you can't stop me
You know I'm coming for ya
Brainiac, IQ, Sixer, Fordsy

I have a list
With plenty a name
But really, to me
Its all the same

Shooting Star,Pinetree,
Question mark, Fordsy
Gideon, Fez, Red,
And all the rest
You think I'm dead?
You tried your best
Now its my turn
Watch your back
You never know when
But I'll attack

So when I do
You'll be sorry
You bit off more than you can chew
I'm on my way
With no delay
And when I'm there
I'll make you pay

You think I'll regret
Having messed with the Pines
Soon You'll be forgotten
Shamed and shoved
Unwanted,Unloved

I'll tear you apart
Its only a matter of when to start

Cya real soon

I gape in horror. The new guy chuckles.

" How entertaining!" He smiles. Radio static rang out and he disappeared. I force myself to wake up. I tip-toe up the stairs to the kids room. They're fine. I check Stan. His door is locked and when I open it a crack he jumps up with a bat. Hes fine. Must have heard me pick the lock.

I head to my lab and get a magic mirror I found in Bills house last summer. I wipe the condensation from the glass and use it to spy on Bill. Hes playing poker with some other powerful shape dream demons. A circle, a square, and the not as powerful octagon. He looks strait at me. I turn off the mirror.

Everything will be fine. I can protect my family, the entire town even. Winter is when magic is strongest. Entirely new species are made when snow falls. I can get anything I need to protect the town.

 I can maybe tell Stanley.The rest of them don't need to know. Especially Dipper. Hes been through more then I have even, and I accidentally ate a planet in the multiverse. The kid is strong but there is no need to test him. Everyone has a breaking point. Last time, his involved a nearly 8 mile drop. Not doing it again. Never.

I can't trust Bill. But maybe I can stop him.