I can't

*Fords Point Of View

I grab my hair in my fists. What did I do? This is all my fault. I'm the idiot who trusted Bill all those years ago, Now he has my family!

I try to calm down. I just need to find a way to restore his memory. Just.

I can spare no time. I run into the house and grab the copies of the journals. Stan can be a genius sometimes. To not get into the nitty gritty, basically I spent the entire time pouring myself into the books. The end result was something I'm not happy with. I realize the time and throw my coat on. Bill is waiting.

"Its already over an hour Sixer. I think I'll keep Mini Sixer. Shes new, so lots of fun. In fact, we already started. You should have seen her! I was like 'I'll throw you across the room!' And she was like 'I don't care! Watch me pathetically attempt to stand!  I'm not scared of you!' See, you guys get old real fast, but someone new is refreshing. She really isn't scared of me. Meanwhile Fez nearly wet himself when he first say me come back. This is why I love this universe. You all grow old and die so quick that things are forgotten. So. Anything you need to tell me? I can help a bit with the spell." He seems in a good mood. Someone must be in a lot of pain. I grit my teeth.

"Your mind is there, but you can't access it. Its buried. When a powerful being feels no remorse for wrongs they did, that time is blocked out. It will keep fading until you forget who you are, or only a time you felt remorse for is left. Basically its a reality check to anything immortal. You will fade away to nothing. But I can fix it. I just need another mind. They will be destroyed. But you will get your memory's plus theirs. And yours will stop fading.

I need you to get someone. I don't care or want to know who. Just it can't be my family or someone important to the Cipher Wheel." I say grimly.

"You aren't in any position to make demands." He states. The tone reminds me of my greatest moment of stupidity. The famous "Grammar Stanley" thing.

"I'm not hurting my family and I can't do it to myself. And I have reason to believe you can't kill someone on the Cipher Wheel." I say smugly. His eye doesn't even twitch.

"I'll see what I can do." He yawns and disappears. I'm not even back inside when a pop and a muffled yell makes me turn.

"Give me that spell. I'll give you your family." Bill snaps. He has both hands on his, hips? Points? We're calling them hips, one foot on the ground, and one foot rests on a gagged and bound Gideon Gleeful, laying on his side.

"He's a kid!" I exclaim.

"So are Pinetree, Shooting Star, and Mini Sixer. You challenged me. I can and will kill someone from the Cipherwheel. Right here. Right now. The question is, who?" He asks menacingly. His eye turns ted and his body black. Victoria appears beside Gideon in no better shape and is also tied up.

"I hope you burn in hell." I spit at him. He only laughs.

"Been there. Time to choose, Brainiac." He rests one arm on his raised knee and lets the other go limp. I go back inside to get the spell. There's nothing I can do.