Making Deals

*Stans Point of View

"So, Victoria is a bit of a mouthful. Around here we don't like to have more then 2 or 3 sylobols in our names. Got a nickname kid?" I ask her. She turns a bit red.

"I got a few. My family used to call me Veevea. My old friends at my old school called me curley because of the hair. My teachers called me IQ, thats a long story. Nobody ever really called me Victoria. My best friend called my Vicky. Theres a few more I think. I also remember you and someone else calling me Mini Sixer at the hospital." She says. Mabel starts going through these names as if trying to decide. I'm sure she'll go with Vicky, if just to become her new BFF. But Ford and I both look at eachother. Mini Sixer. Only one other person would call her that. And hes no person.

"Victoria, listen carefully. Does the name Bill Cipher mean anything to you?" Ford asks slowly. She shakes her head. Mabel, on the other hand freezes and relizes what we're doing.

"How about any of these?

A floating yellow triangle, black and white world, blue fire, blue chains, one eye?" She asks. Victorias eyes go wide.

"I had a weird dream, how did you know?" She asks. We all go still. Hot Belgian Waffles, this is bad.

"Stanley, where is Dipper?" Ford asks me.

"He ran off into the woods. I'm sure hes fine," I trail off. I'm such an idiot!

"Today is the winter Solstice! We need to find him!" Ford exclaims.

"Mabel, stay here." I demand. I run to get my coat.

"You to. Last time she ran off and caused a whole lot of trouble. There's no strength in numbers. I think I know where Dipper is. If I'm not back in half an hour, theres trouble." he tells me. I no there is no good fighting him. I sit with the girls. Theres gonna be trouble anyways.

A minuet turns to two, turns to five, turns to ten. Still no Ford. Firfteen, twenty. Twenty five. He's not here. I have to use the bathroom. Mabel is almost done recaping our run ins with Bill to Victoria. As I knew would happen, she calls her Vicky.

"I'll be right back. Don't leave the shack." I tell them and go to the bathroom. As I'm washing my hands I hear a loud sound outside. Like a tree falling, but dozens of them. All at once.

I grab the towel then toss it aside and then I throw open the door. Just as the front door closes. Vicky is still sitting.

"Mabel left." She says simply. I run to the door but Mabel already cleared the trees. Its no use. If I follow her, the most likely thing to happen is we'll all get kidnapped. I want to, but I've been working on thinking before I act. Someone has to take care of Vicky. And if Bill has us all, he won't be willing to make deals. We'll be done for.

"Come with me." I snap. Vicky follows me up to the room with the copier.

This better work. I lay down on the machine. I have to curl my legs. I hit copy and wait until the scan is done. She stares at me like I'm crazy.

"This town is a magnet for weird stuff. Some safe and some not. Stuff like this can go either way." I say laying the paper out. It comes to life just like the kids told me it did. Stan number two. I'm gonna call him Lee. You know. Stan and Lee? Stanley? No? Its also my childhood nickname.

"Hi. Your names Lee. Someone has to watch the kid and someone has to rescue Mabel and possibly Ford. You're not real so if you get captured it doesn't matter. Go get Mabel." I impatiently tell him.

"I'll melt, dofus. Water melts paper and snow is water." He rolls his eyes at me like I'm the biggest idiot he's ever seen. I grab some rubber boots and a rain jacket. Mumbling, he goes outside. I make another copy of myself to gaurd each door. Why didn't we use this in weirdmageton? It would have been so much easyer!