Offerings

*Bills Point of View

I'll be the first to say I love manipulating people and causing others suffering, but Pinetree is really starting to bug me.

He follows me around like a puppy. He's simply way too nice to me. I'd be able to keep up the act if any of these circumstance were different.

If he didn't think he was in love but a good friendship.

If he wasn't so nice.

If I hadn't done this with his Great Uncle.

If we weren't together 24/7

If he didn't think I was a different person.

If his annoying family left us alone!

But that's a lot of ifs and none of them came true. Its actually kinda depressing. And that's coming from a guy who spent the last few months in Hell.

So I know what I'll do. I staked outside the mystery shack and wait for Shooting Star to open her window. As she does each night. But its winter, not summer. Gosh, I'm stupid sometimes.

I write a message in the snow and light it up with blue fire surrounding the message. I throw rocks at her window until she cracks it open to look. I raise high above the shack and watch. The message says; I have Fez and Pinetree. I'm willing to make a deal.

I'm fairly proud of my penmanship. Not bad for shooting a lazer from your eye to draw. She looks around and eventually sees me. She jumps and slams the window shut. Whatever. I'm sure she's running to get help from Sixer. Old IQ won't be much help without those stupid books of his.

I can wait. I'll wait. Pinetree is back at the Fearamid, and Fez is frozen solid. Neither of them are going anywhere, and it its nice to get away for a bit. Pinetree is really getting on my nerves. Sure enough, Sixer burst outside on the ground level a few minuets later. He has a ray gun in his hands and is holding it steady, right at me.

"BILL! I don't know what you want or what you think you're doing, but I want you to leave! If you don't, I'll shoot you, right here, right now!" He calls up to me. I float down spinning around him. Harder to hit a moving target I believe.

"Ah, but then who will take care of Pinetree and Fez? If you kill me, they'll be trapped in a harsh environment. Fez would have a chance, if he wasn't sick. Pinetree would just die. He wears way too short of shorts and a T-shirt. Keeping the Fearamid warm enough for him is a full time job. I'm sending you the heating bill by the way." I joke.

"Quit the games Cipher. I know what you can do, but I'm not letting you take any more of my family!" He shouts. A small child appears in the doorway. Mini Sixer. 

"Grandpa, whats going on?" She trembles in the door. Shes leaning on crutches and her leg is in a brace. How cute. I can use this.

"Ah, more family. More people to protect, more responsibility's. What if I told you that you could protect the ones you already failed?" I ask him. I turn the sky reddish black. Fire lights around the two of us as I lower myself to just above eye level. There's a bit of power coming from being above them all, both physically and mentally.

"I'm not trading myself or the girls. You have tricked me before, I won't allow it again." he raises the blaster again, aiming right at my eye. I'm getting a bit apprehensive. He wouldn't, would he?

"Who said anything about trades? I rather like the company I have now. Shooting Star is much too energetic, you're no fun, and Mini Sixer over here is practically worthless. I have the best bargaining chips. Your brother and your would be apprentice. Shooting Stars brother and her favorite Uncle."I laugh and continue." But you have something I need." I'm dead serious now. He seems taken back.