Hyunjeong/HyunIn - claustrophobia

Ship-Hyunjin x Jeongin
-Soft

----------------

It was currently 7:30am in the Stray Kids Dorm and it was  mayhem to say the least.

Clothes were being thrown around and into messily packed suitcases and everyone was shouting asking where things were.

"Hyung have you seen my toothbrush?" Felix's voice was heard from his room.

"Yeah you packed it already pabo" Changbin shouted back.

The only member to be sorted was of course,Chan. The eldest member packed the night before unlike everyone else who thought 30 minutes before getting picked up was a good idea.

In Jeongin's shared room with Felix; The maknae was currently sitting on his suitcase whilst Hyunjin tried to zip it up.

"Ho- how much stuff do you have in here Innie" Hyunjin asked his boyfriend as he struggled to pull the zip the last half of the case.

"Not much I swear! half of it is probably Felix hyung's because he wanted to bring so many hoodies and he already filled his suitcase up, and I didn't want to him to be sad about not being able to bring his hoodies, so i let him use my suitcase" Jeongin rambled on.

Hyunjin kissed jeongin's cheek, "Ooookay, I think I got it cutie"

Hyunjin could tell that Jeongin's anxiety had started to kick in about the crowd at the airport. He brought the boy into a tight hug, "baby, don't think about the airport okay, I know you are already starting to worry but just think about how you get to sit next to me for 5 hours straight"

jeongin scoffed but jokingly said" Wow, a whole 5 hours with my least favourite hyung aren't I lucky"

Hyunjin gave jeongin a quick kiss to keep his mind on other things and it seemed to work with how Jeongin blushed at his actions and stood up quickly and dragged his suitcase out the room.

Jeongin and Hyunjin walked out to the living room where it was semi- peaceful. Minho and Jisung had occupied the sofa and were being their lovey dovey selfs and Felix had now raided the fridge and was eating a cheese-stick (mY CheEsEStiCk).

A manager came into the room and everyone's attention was immediately drawn to them, "We need to leave otherwise you'll miss the plane, and we don't want a repeat of last time" the manager looked sternly.

The boys all nodded quickly as they remembered the time they wanted to spend more time on the beach and therefore they missed their flight.

All 8 members collected their luggage and made their way to the two cars that will transport them to Seoul airport.

"Innie come with me" Felix begged. As he got into one of the blacked out cars.

Jeongin looked up to Hyunjin in a way to ask for his permission. Hyunjin nodded and pecked the top of the younger's head and Jeongin rushed into the other car with Felix,Chan and Changbin.

"Great i'm stuck with the lovebirds who refuse to separate" Hyunjin joked as he got into the last seat available next to Seungmin.

Seungmin nodded glumly but simply put in his headphones and pulled out the book he was currently reading. Hyunjin followed along quickly so that he didn't have to listen to Minho and Jisung talking loudly.

Thank god they were noise cancelling.

------------- Other Car -------

To say the other car was as 'quiet' was an understatement. Chan had decided to blast out some songs and the group were singing way too energetically for 8:20am.