Cut the Cameras - Minsung

Ship - Minho x Jisung
- canon compliant
-fluff
- based on SKZ code ep

——-

As the cameras and Staff exit for the day, Stray kids finish up their chaotic day around the fire drinking their beers and chatting away. Although they were being filmed the entire day, and were given missions and tasks to complete, the group all felt relaxed and happy to be having a break, even if it was in an unconventional way.

"Ugh, nope I can't drink this" Jisung grimaced as he put down his beer after the group had cheered and he had taken a sip.
Beer was not his thing. Spirits he could handle to some degree but he always preferred his non-alcoholic beverages of iced americanos and fizzy drinks.

"Pass it here" Minho reached beside the fire, arm ready to take the beer from the younger's hand. 

"Enjoy, I'm going to get a drink from the fridge" Jisung jumped up and rushed off to get a beverage more his style.

"I'm glad we didn't have to do a mission to find out who is sleeping with whom," Seungmin said as he roasted a marshmallow on the fire.

"I bet Stays will be gutted though" Innie added as he took a large gulp of his beer. He could already feel the sleepiness but him.

"True, but then some of us are sharing, so they'll at least have some content" Felix shrugged as he fiddled with the can's tab glancing over to Changbin.

The group joked around for a couple of hours, each getting through a couple beers each, besides Jisung who was definitely the only sober member by the end of it.

"Let's get to bed" Chan yawned as he nudged Jeongin awake so they could all get inside to warm up, it still wasn't summer so the night had quickly become cold, not even alcohol fighting off all the cold.

"Come on Jagi" Jisung hummed as he let Minho cling onto him and guide the boy to the correct room where his stuff had been previously dumped.

"You go wash your face and clean your teeth and get into bed." Jisung sat Minho on the older boy's bed. Patting his head.

"Stay tonight" Minho pouted lightly.

"I can't, pretty, the staff will most likely want to film us waking up or something stupid, I can't risk getting caught." Jisung pushed away some of the strands of hair that were in Minho's eyesight.

"But" Minho made his pout more prominent.

"Yes I know what you'll say, that you don't care if stay find out" Jisung nodded lightly as he repeated the words Minho always told him.

"But, I'd rather be fully clothed and caught rather than naked whilst we get exposed" Jisung chuckled and kissed the pout off Minho's lips hoping for it to disappear.

"Fine" Minho rolled his eyes and playfully pushed Jisung away before walking with a wobble to the bathroom. Jisung let out a small sigh and headed back to his own room to get ready for the night and sleep.

——-

Sleep did not come, in fact Jisung couldn't even get comfortable. The bed was too uncomfy, it was cold, even with his coat and joggers on. But most of all there was too much space. Jisung had gotten used to Minho taking up half of his bed, whether that was him just lying there or the pair cuddling like most nights.

"I'll just set an alarm, make sure I leave before the cameras even start rolling" Jisung whispered to himself as he took off his padded coat, and shuffled across the floor, opening the door quietly and heading straight for his boyfr- husband's room. He still wasn't used to the new term after getting married so suddenly in Australia.

Peering into the room, Minho was asleep, curled up on the right side of the bed. The left space is perfect for an extra body. Pulling back the covers Minho grumbled in his sleep lightly due to the cold air.

"Hannie?" Minho mumbled as the bed dipped and Jisung shuffled into the bed.

"Go back to sleep baby" Jisung whispered as he shuffled into the bed, already feeling warmth spread through his body.

"I thought you said you weren't going to stay?" Minho asked softly as he blinked slowly, eyes only ajar to peer at Jisung as he got comfortable.

"Mhm cold" Jisung whined.

Minho let out a sleepy chuckle, "I'm not, not my fault you don't like alcohol that helps keep you warm through the night" Minho laughed slightly, voice hoarse from speaking after a while.

"Mmm well keep me warm then, keep your handsome, funny, cute husband nice and warm for the night. '' Jisung shuffled closer, letting Minho pull him all the way, wrapping an arm around Jisung's tiny waist.

"You're lucky you're cute and I miss you" Minho smiled and twisted slightly to kiss Jisung lightly.

Jisung hummed into the kiss and let Minho pull himself closer, Jisung taking the chance to straddle the older boy.

"No funny business, otherwise we'll get caught." Minho pointed out, knowing how worked up Jisung was going to get if they continued to get heated.

"Ugh,you're no fun" Jisung tutted and hid his face in Minho's neck, immediately beginning to suck on the skin.

"You're an absolute menace Han Jisung" Minho sighed, hands tightening on the younger idol's waist playing slightly with the loose t-shirt.

"Can you blame me? Blame your hair actually, I can't stop thinking about it, I'm hiding all the scissors,you aren't allowed to cut it" Jisung pulled away from Minho's neck, hands going up to play with the long strands of hair.

"Go to sleep Jagi" Minho yawned as he shifted Jisung around like he weighed nothing.

"But the skies awake,so I'm awake" Jisung quoted.

"Stop with the Frozen quotes please, just cause we watched it on the journey up here doesn't mean you can recite it word for word" Minho grumbled as he pushed Jisung off his legs and rolled over to face the windows.

"I'll stop if you cuddle me, I'm cold Hyung, that's the only reason I came here" Jisung whined.

"Oh really, the cold never bothered you anyway though?" Minho rolled back to look at Jisung.

"Wait! I mean, and to see you!" Jisung quickly rapped out.

Minho let out a scoff," no cuddles for you" and turned back around to face the window

"Nooooo" Jisung pulled on Minho's arm to try and get him to move. After a few tugs and no more words from Minho, Jisung settled down and made himself satisfied with just some more warmth rather than cuddles.
Curling up besides his husband he let himself start to drift off. Only then did he feel the slight movement beside him, light fingers stroking his arm before reaching his waist, a slight tug as he was pulled back towards Minho's chest. A small smile grew and Jisung twisted round and hid his face into the hard chest. Minho let out a soft sigh.

"Love you" Minho whispered. Jisung kissed the clothed heart in return.

Maybe that alarm wouldn't matter...