Mess of a nest - Minsung

Ship - Jisung X Minho
- Pigeon hybrid Jisung
- we love a chaotic nest

- - -

"Where the heck has that damn frying pan gone?" Minho sighed as he searched through the cupboards trying to figure out where he had last seen it. It wasn't uncommon for things to go missing in the dorm, after all it was a chaotic mess most of the time but when trivial things like a frying pan disappears Minho can only think of one suspect.

Jisung had started nesting a few days ago and Minho had already seen him scurrying around with what seemed to be Chan's laptop charger tangled around him, which only led him to the conclusion that a certain pigeon hybrid had nicked it.

Humming as he walked down the corridor Minho double checked each room as he passed by to make sure Jisung hadn't accidentally left the frying pan in an obscure place rather than his bedroom floor where he suspected it to be.

"Hyung, have you seen my toothbrush? I saw it just moments ago but it's gone" Felix asked as Minho peered into the bathroom to see Felix fixing himself up, getting ready for a schedule.

"Sorry Lix I haven't, although I know where it will probably be" Minho sniggered slightly as he saw the Aussie roll his eyes playfully not thinking to check his twins room.

Minho chuckled lightly as made his way to Jisung's bedroom door, he could hear some music playing from inside so with a quick tap on the door Minho pushed it open to come face to face with somewhat of a mess.

Now, Jisung was notorious for making his nests in random places, one time he insisted that the front door mat was the perfect spot, he had perched himself there for a week, collecting everything he could to make the perfect nest. However much to his dismay, the constant travel in and out of the dorm made it nearly impossible for the boy to nest there comfortably and so he had to leave the mess and figure out a new spot.
One time he had chosen the bath which was convenient to keep things all in a pile. The boy didn't get anything on the actual bathroom floor but it soon became a hazard when Jisung had insisted that he needed the TV in there? Needless to say the boys quickly discouraged Jisung to have his nest there purely for the fear of the boy accidentally electrocuting himself or starting a fire.

Which led to now, As the door swung open Minho was surprised to find Jisung perched on his bed surrounded by an array of objects. His floor was void of anything, including the soft rug he had which was now draped over the bed.

"Look Min! Don't you like it!! I even have protection from the rain" Jisung grinned as he slithered under a dining room chair which was balancing precariously on a pile of books and a trash can.

"Ahh that's perfect Sungie, but be careful, it looks slightly unsteady" Minho moved into the room and quickly made a few steps to Jisung's bed. He shifted the chair to sit on the bed more securely before sitting on the edge of the covered bed.

"Good! I even used a frying pan! It reminded me of you so I thought it would be perfect" Jisung let out a small giggle as Minho took in what the boy was wearing. Socks that were Hyunjin's, boxers which looked suspiciously like his own, a hoodie that was owned by Chan, a cap which he had seen Seungmin wear the other day. Changbin and Felix's accessories were dangling from his neck and ears. As well as Jeongin's sunglasses hanging on the top of the hat. As well as Felix's toothbrush securely  behind his ear

"That's where it was huh? I need that Jisungie" Minho gently took the frying pan into his hand as he watched Jisung's eyes go wide.

"B-but my nest! I need it!"

"I'll give it back, don't worry, the nest will look the same after I've finished cooking with it. I thought you were looking forward to my kimchi pancakes?"

"Kimchi pancakes? Yes please! But...I wanna stay in my nest, it's comfy" Jisung pouted lightly realising he would have to leave if he wanted to eat anything Minho cooked.

"Don't worry, you can stay here, I'll bring them to you. Why don't you make some room in your nest for me and the other members so we can all eat in here yeah?" Minho asked as he checked to see Jisung's reaction before suggesting anything else.

"Okay!" Jisung went to jump up but quickly got trapped in the chair that was above him.

"I guess I can make space" Jisung laughed as he moved the chair off the stack of books and bin.