Star Lost- Minsung

ship- Jisung and Minho

-soft

-cute

-Inspired by Lee know's Vlog 5 

"Yah Han Jisung" Minho called as he walked around the dorm in search of the brown haired boy.

Walking into the kitchen Minho half expected to find Jisung eating a bowl of ramen considering it was his prime time to come out of his cocoon and eat before retreating back to his nature documentaries or anime.

Instead there sat his roommate Jeongin, who didn't look too pleased to have Minho shouting in the morning, well lunch.

"He isn't here hyung" Jeongin responded to Minho's look at him.

"Why? We were meant to spend the day together" Minho whined lightly as he went to grab himself an apple to eat.

"Chan and Changbin hyung dragged him to the studio to do work because they wanted to go over one of the songs again after our recording session yesterday." the maknae explained.

Minho huffed in annoyance and immediately went to put on his shoes, if Chan and Changbin were going to steal Jisung from him, well he'd just have to steal him back. Besides he's almost positive Jisung would be half asleep in the studio lying on the sofa barely listening to the two.

Grabbing a mask on his way out, Minho quickly made his way to the company. As he stepped outside he quickly realised he probably should've brought a coat considering it was starting to get a lot colder in Korea and not wearing at least two layers would freeze you.

"If he isn't grateful i'm saving him from work" Minho muttered under his breath as he pulled his jumper down more to cover his hands completely.

Thankfully the company was on a short walk away and soon enough as Minho walked through the spinny door he was enveloped in warmth and immediately felt more comfortable.

Giving a quick bow to the receptionists and scanning his card to get through the barriers, the boy immediately fled to the lifts.

As he walked down the dance corridor to get to the lift he spotted Hyunjin,Felix, and Seungmin dancing, well actually from the window in the door they were with a manager and it looked like they were doing a vlive.

Deciding not to interrupt Minho carried on down and luckily made it to the lift as it was opening.

Letting the staff out first Minho made his way up to the 4th floor.

Stepping onto the 4th floor the boy knew immediately which room 3racha were occupying, the music was so loud it was seeping out of the soundproof rooms. He could faintly hear changbin's rapping from yesterday, knocking on the door Minho waited for someone to open.

A pretty stupid idea when the music was so loud in the first place they would probably think the knocking was part of the music. Rolling his eyes at his own stupidity Minho pushed open the door and was faced with exactly what he expected.

Chan sitting on his laptop, Changbin in the studio, and Jisung lying on the sofa, it looked like he was half asleep somehow.

The room was almost pitch black and so the light from the open door immediately pulled Chan's attention away from his screen.

"Oh hey Minho,what are you doing here?" Chan asked as he watched the younger boy make his way to his boyfriend and shake him awake.

"I'm ready!" Jisung immediately spoke, acting as if he hadn't been asleep. As he rubbed his eyes he saw Minho crouched down in front of him.