Rockin' around the christmas tree [SKZmas Day 3]

Ship- Hyunjin x Jisung

-Hyunsung mpeg college AU

-Decorating the xmas tree

Requested by @cofeemilks 

-------------

"Hyunjin I told you we shouldn't get a tree for the dorm, we aren't allowed and besides, all these trees are too tall" Jisung groaned as he was walking through a woodlands which held a small row of cabins, some selling christmas tree decorations, others selling fast food like hot dogs and then finally one cabin where you can buy a christmas tree from.

Jisung was wrapped up in far too many layers of clothing, Hyunjin had told him to keep warm to make sure the small baby that was growing inside of him wouldn't catch a cold. Jisung had rolled his eyes at Hyunjin's nuisance but he couldn't have even gotten halfway through this pregnancy without the older boy.

After the younger's boyfriend had dropped him the moment Jisung had happily exclaimed he was pregnant, Jisung had been left alone, except Hyunjin.

Hyunjin and Jisung were dormmates, and got off to a rocky start. At first when Jisung had appeared at the dorms at the start of the year, Hyunjin had been thrilled to have someone to share with, however that had quickly disapperated when the boy's soon clashed with their different interests. Hyunjin was a keen dancer, always practicing in the small sitting room with his music up loud, whilst Jisung would be producing music, with headphones that had been turned up way too loudly, Hyunjin was surprised that Jisung hadn't blown his eardrums from the volume he listened to. The younger also had a very deep passion for rap and would bring his friends round and have rap contests almost every week.

It wasn't soon after the first month the pair had their first big fight because of the clash of interests and constant noise complaints to each other. It was also the time Hyunjin had found out Jisung was pregnant.

Jisung had collapsed halfway through the argument and when Hyunjin was waiting for Jisung to be discharged from the hospital, the doctor had said ' Jisung and his baby are fine, it was good you had rung for an ambulance so fast, otherwise the little one wouldn't have made it'.

From then onwards Hyunjin had practically been hit with baby fever. Constantly asking if Jisung was okay, asking if he had eaten enough for the two of them, making sure he wasn't doing too much to stress himself out, and now it was Christmas and Hyunjin had decided he must decorate the dorm so that Jisung could be cheered up after finding out he couldn't go home for christmas as his family were stuck in Malaysia.

"Hyunjin there's no point in even walking towards the taller ones" Jisung whined and Hyunjin was skipping down the path towards the 6 foot trees. There was a fairly large choice as it was only the 5th and not everyone had grabbed their Christmas trees yet.

Hyunjin paid no mind as he began to measure up different trees that had been cut and were all lying against each other. The boy pulled up one and measured himself beside the tree before spinning them around to check how bushy the tree was, how large the tree spread and how nice the top and bottom were.

As soon as Jisung saw Hyunjin inspect the tree he let out a sigh knowing that he was going to be here awhile. His hand rested on the bump that had grown and rubbed it lightly.

He was hoping to find the gender of his baby soon so that he could let Hyunjin hold a baby shower, it was unnecessary but Hyunjin insisted that he must do something to celebrate it.

Jisung slowly followed down the trail waiting for the boy to finish picking out his perfect tree. Luckily they had gone back to the 5 foot trees.

As Hyunjin was placing down a tree he had just inspected, Jisung crept up behind the older and pushed him into the large piles of Christmas trees.